Hello. The problem is, when I tune my guitar the strings are tuned when played open, but then if I play them in frets some of the notes are a little detuned (about 10 "cents" on some frets, using AP tuner, what does "cents" mean by the way?).

My guitar is strat shaped, and if im not mistaken this problem can be fixed adjusting the screws on the bridge, but is that all?, is it safe?
You need to intonate the bridge to make it in tune all the way up the neck. Should only take a few minutes, unless you have a Floyd Rose...
its an intonation proplem, and you fix it by adjusting the length of the string. if you dont know how to do it yourself, there's a sticky on this forum or just take it to a shop.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by TheBigProjekt
You need to intonate the bridge to make it in tune all the way up the neck. Should only take a few minutes, unless you have a Floyd Rose...

What he said.......its your intonation....most likely
You need to adjust the intonation.

Get the open E string in tune, then play the string at the 12th fret.

If it's sharp of the open string, move the saddle further from the pickups.

If it's flat of the open string, move the saddle closer to the pickups.

Repeat for the other strings.