Alright so last time i didnt realize i couldnt post pictures on here.

SO! what im going to do is just make a list and LINK the item name to a picture ( so click the name)

**MIJ Boss CE-2 Chorus (analog baby!) - obviously its got scratches and stuff... works/sounds great!
**Vintage Ibanez CS9 Stereo Chorus (also analog...baby!) This was also MIJ not sure if thats important, its got a maxon board in it.. Red LED didnt work for crap so i put in a white led. pedal looks pretty fair for its age to me..
**Boss OD-2 TURBO Over Drive They don't make these anymore as far as I know. this one is MIT. This can go from.. barely any grit at all to a pretty awesome sounding full on distortion ( when turbo is on)
**Early DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion Looks really good for its age i think. the tone knob is a little scratchy/jumpy but it does work. could probably be fixed with a squirt of contact cleaner...
OTHER PEDALS I HAVE THAT ARE NOT PICTURED :
**Line 6 DL4 - Missing some little metal rings that sort of sit inside the input and output - works perfectly fine though.
** Behringer DD400 Digital Delay - Had to glue on the velcro, but it still works great! It even has tap tempo! W00T!
**Behringer Tuner Pedal ( TU300 i think) - Had to glue the velcro to the bottom. works totally fine. just a rip off of the boss tu2 same accuracy and features.
**Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine - Had to glue on the velcro... you see a trend here? 11 kinds of awesome reverb! Has one super sweet reverb that makes it sound kind of like strings...Also you have the option to have the reverb trail when you turn the pedal off
** Ernie Ball Volume Pedal ( mono, full sized.. i think its called 6166) - No Feet, But Otherwise PERFECT condition. - Id only consider trading this for something I REALLY want - BUT! feel free to offer.

I probably have more I cant remember.

NOW FOR THE GUITAR!

I have the same pedals and the same guitar on a few sites. This is an SX strat that ive stressed the body on, i didnt throw it around or anything, i just kinda wore the shine away and dug a little deeper in a few areas to show some wood.
ive replaced the bridge, tuners, pickguard, pickups... basically everything except the nut, string trees and strap buttons...
also i stripped the neck.

some people like stuff like this, some people dont. if you dont like it, its ok but dont waste your time flaming

Front
Back
Neck
Back of headstock

i have the specifics on all the parts i used and everything but this seems to be getting pretty long ( probably due to the links and stuff) so im going to cut it short.

I am taking OFFERS on everything, be it money or trade. I do NOT have prices and if you ask for a price I cant be sure if youll like it so just make an offer. Part money and part trade is cool. PAYPAL is preferred unless you want to send me a money order.

CON. US ONLY please!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
-Ben

- I dont think you can edit threads after posting so ill just post whats gone as we go.
$75 shipped for the guitar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
how much shipped to 77036 for the tu300? How's the physical condition?
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
looks fine, bottoms just glued up. i probably shouldnt have put the behringer pedals on the list since they are so cheap to begin with. hah.

im a make me an offer kind of guy so. let me know what you think is reasonable, unfortunately i prefer ups and its more expensive, so its like 8 dollars or so to ship one pedal. bollox i tell you!
Would you be up for trades for the SX? how much cash for it?
Telecasters are like very artistic bricks-Johnny Marr
PM'ed
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
I have an Epi Dot Studio I would be willing to trade for it, lemme know if you'd like pictures
Telecasters are like very artistic bricks-Johnny Marr
i wont ship to the UK,i am very sorry to say.

victor, i didnt get a PM. weird?...

and youreallygotme - yes i would like pictures. feel free to send them to heartben@gmail.com

thanks everyone!
-ben
ohh i figured out the pm situation, its more like a comment. im not familiar with this site.
Click on the yellow box in the top right of the site, it's labeled "my profile"
Quote by Kanthras