where can i buy a mesa single rectifier??
is there anyone who sells mesa single recto??

i want to buy it online and i dont want to spend too much...

i checked out some on ebay, but there were a lot of dual rectos(theyre too expensive for me)...

i also need shipping to europe!!!
the only one that comes to mind is mesa themselves, and i'm not sure about the international shipping. ebay/amazon could be your best bet as far as low prices.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
you gotta keep looking and waiting for one to pop up.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
In Europe you're gonna be much better off with something that's made over there. Mesa rapes international customers with a rusty spoon. That also makes used mesas over there pretty scarce. Keep lookin hard and you might get lucky, but I wouldn't confine myself to mesa, there's plenty of other companies that make as good or better amps for much cheaper.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
thanks for th answers!!!
i dont know about mesas, if i find a cheap one the i ll buy it, but if not, then im gonna go with marshall dsl 50...
Its not very helpful now but I just bought one with a 2x12 Mesa Rectifier cab for £1200, that's very cheap I think, but it's just a matter of waiting on eBay. I'd say, if you want a rectifier sound, the Marshall DSL50 will not satisfy your craving, I've been there and done that cos it's the cheaper option, trust me, you're better of waiting and saving more.

Now I have the rectifier sound that I've always craved and it's sheer bliss. Trust me you'll never want any other distortion.

P.S. I've just typed "Mesa Single" on ebay.co.uk and there's one on there. Just a matter of waiting your turn really mate, however hard that is sometimes...patience is a virtue!
What about an Orange or Cornford?
Fairly decent prices and just as good as a Mesa.

Corfords are better imo, but people argue, it's a matter of taste.

Try out Bogner too.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by triestobeat
LOL, £1200?! are you serious? i can get a new 4x12 for $800 in canada, and that's before trying to get a deal.

read slower... "I just bought one with a 2x12 Mesa Rectifier cab for £1200"

durrrrr.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by triestobeat
oh, oops, stupid me. then yes, that's a SUPER good deal.

Lol, I'm not made of money!

Yeah I thought it was a good deal too, especially the way mesa's are stupidly overpriced over here. The head alone brand new in store would set me back nearly £1600! Extortionate when compared to the U.S. price and the currency conversion.
Yup, it's bad here if you want a Mesa, I think a Dual is £2000 and a 4x12 is £900 at least. No way I'd pay that. People advised me to look to other amps that are made in europe for cheaper but at the end of the day, like I said in my first post on this thread, it was pointless me settling for anything less than that mesa sound that I was craving, I would only have wanted it later down the line, that in itself would have been false economy.