So I did a quick search on this but I didn't find anything...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106890883

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2009/07/17-2

I never was a Bush supporter but it's this like this that make me want to renounce him.

What are your thoughts? Was a war crime committed?

I heard a rather long broadcast today on NPR and seems almost certain that several war crimes were committed and that some very high ranking Bush adminstrators knew about them, which constitutes a war crime in and of itself.

Discuss pit.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by SteveHouse
We'll never know for 100%, will we?

maybe not. I hope that the Obama administration, the UN, and some other international groups do a full investigation.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
"War crime" seems like an oxymoron to me.

Edit: Not oxymoron. Ironic, maybe.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Jul 23, 2009,
There are mass graves like this all over the world, courtesy of the US Military.

There's no stopping it, and no one is going to prison for it, especially the rich white ruling classes who mastermind it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Dostum is a scumbag, he has a history of nasty ****, and I can't believe we are fighting on the same side as men like him. No different to the Taliban, and these are the people were putting into the afghan government. Disgusting.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by ifeastonbums
I hope that the Obama administration, the UN, and some other international groups do a full investigation.

Right.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Right.

Not saying that I think it will happen, but I hope it does. I'm hoping to seem some of that "change" that so many Americans voted for. I really don't want to turn this into an Obama bashing or suck off fest though.
Quote by brandonian

Quote by unplugtheradio
TS, ever hear of the My Lai Massacre?

This kind of thing's been going on for ages, this is not a new concept.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Last edited by dgme92 at Jul 23, 2009,
Of course they committed war crimes. tons of them im sure. but as always only a few will come out.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Highway60Bob
Of course they committed war crimes. tons of them im sure. but as always only a few will come out.

I like how the smiley in your sig takes the cynicism out of even the most depressing posts.

Anyway, yeah, I doubt this **** is uncommon.
Quote by Wulphy
There are mass graves like this all over the world, courtesy of the US Military.

There's no stopping it, and no one is going to prison for it, especially the rich white ruling classes who mastermind it.

Well would you rather we leave them in the streets to contaminate te water supply as soon as it rains?
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Guantanamo was a war crime. And if any other country had done it America would hav invaded them, they would have been kicked out of the UN and NATO or EU if they were European, and their president would have been in Jail. Why have none of these things happened just because the criminals were American?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I think Bin Laden and his supporters committed war crimes.

Afghan forces killed some terrorists but it's the Bush's fault?

Nice.
Last edited by JDawg at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by JDawg
I think Bin Laden and his supporters committed war crimes.

Afghan forces killed some terrorists but it's the Bush's fault?

Nice.

Perhaps you missed the "on the payroll of the CIA" part.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Perhaps you missed the "on the payroll of the CIA" part.

Right, I hit a car going 80 that was stopped at a red light, but it's Bush's fault.
Quote by JDawg
Right, I hit a car going 80 that was stopped at a red light, but it's Bush's fault.

No one said it was Bush's fault. But if he knew at all, and did nothing, and he did nothing we remember, then he's involved.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Who gives a fuck? Our country is being flushed down the shitter by a completely different administration now.
Bring back the Bush.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by SteveHouse

No one said it was Bush's fault. But if he knew at all, and did nothing, and he did nothing we remember, then he's involved.

No one in this thread even insinuated it was Bush's fault...? Right...

I think our whole objective in Afghanistan is to obtain stability by destroying terrorist entities in places that harbor them. Some terrorists turn up dead and were supposed to feel bad?

Quote by ifeastonbums
So I did a quick search on this but I didn't find anything...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106890883

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2009/07/17-2

I never was a Bush supporter but it's this like this that make me want to renounce him.

What are your thoughts? Was a war crime committed?

I heard a rather long broadcast today on NPR and seems almost certain that several war crimes were committed and that some very high ranking Bush adminstrators knew about them, which constitutes a war crime in and of itself.

Discuss pit.

you dont like bush? but its like a fluffy cushion for your penis
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by JDawg
No one in this thread even insinuated it was Bush's fault...? Right...

I think our whole objective in Afghanistan is to obtain stability by destroying terrorist entities in places that harbor them. Some terrorists turn up dead and were supposed to feel bad?

*a comedian's bad joke ineffectively used to bolster a point*

Curious, I thought the problem was this:

Quote by NPR
Over the course of three days, the captured prisoners were allegedly packed into shipping containers without food or water. Many suffocated, while others were reportedly shot by guards.

The mass grave has never been fully exhumed, and human rights groups allege that the Bush administration discouraged investigation of the matter, even after the urging of officials from the F.B.I., the State Department and the Red Cross

Not that I expect us to ever agree on world affairs anyway

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Curious, I thought the problem was this:

Not that I expect us to ever agree on world affairs anyway

Oh... Well... The second link wasn't that informative.

But still. They should have shot them before storing them in the shipping container.

EDIT: FINE I am a ****ing idiot. I didn't scroll down on the second link. I thought that top part was the whole article.
Last edited by JDawg at Jul 23, 2009,