Well everyone im going to be gone for a while.moving to a new house it will be a while before i can get net there lol dont know why im informing you all i dont really know or like any of you...........rofl just jokin.but hey keep rockin on till i return hope to see the community again soon.
Cool,now blog that **** up somewhere ellse besides the pit..

Damn you CTB

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
lol well nice to know im liked LOL o well thanks for the heart felt goodbyes my fellow community of assholes hope to see ya all soon.

P.S.im just another insignificant nothing
I like your name.

But I dont know you.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by zchavez09
some idiot does this every other week and the same thing happens every time

A lot of them post a lot and we actually have somewhat of a relationship with them.
Wow is it such a big thing you saying goodbye to an internet forum for a little while?

Oh noz.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
im not talking about them. im talking about the people who post like this and everyone makes fun of them beacause theyve never heard of them
ciao... bring us back something interesting when you return.

i mean a piece of useful knowledge that we can all cherish forever.

preferably the meaning of life.
well nice to kno there are some nice people left here zchavez and bendy
the only true meaning to life is to simply live it for a man who searches for something he never finds is never truly happy.
Last edited by gnomepunter at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by gnomepunter
yea ill miss all you assholes to

On behalf of the rest of this thread. That sentance isnt the slightest bit funny...
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by gnomepunter
Well everyone im going to be gone for a while.moving to a new house it will be a while before i can get net there lol dont know why im informing you all i dont really know or like any of you...........rofl just jokin.but hey keep rockin on till i return hope to see the community again soon.

Cool story bro, why don't you go blog about it?
Honestly, we don't know you, nor do we want to. We don't care if you go, we didn't notice you were here in the first place.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.