Has Anybody got any good names for a band i thought of "Lethal BathTub" and "Last Years Resolutionz" Has anybody got any other good ideas or say if you like either of them 2 ideas
Er... i'm not crazy about the 'bathtub' idea... think of something short and snappy (stick in people's minds)
For what kind of band?
The Bathroom thing is good for a punk band/prog rock band? :P
And good name in general, the last isn't that good imo
Vaginosis and the Burning Sensations...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
lethal resolution is a sic name
BC Rich NJ Beast transparent red, BC Rich NT beast gloss black,ESP F-100fm, OD-9,MT-2,NS-2,line 6 Spider 2 120

Late Goblin67
Honest Bob and the Factory to Dealer Incentives
Antithesis
Be Kind Rewind
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Destined to be abbreviated. Pick a name that people will have to say fully.
Thorna Kate
When my music meets your science, (they're the biggest of the giants)
Quote by konfyouzd
Honest Bob and the Factory to Dealer Incentives
Antithesis
Be Kind Rewind

Antithesis is the name of one of the all time greatest Technical Death Metal bands album name... Origin - Antithesis. Weird cause I'm listening to that album now o_O
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65