Page 1 of 2
Listen to this motha****a.
Last edited by AA00P at Jul 23, 2009,
For some kids that might work... but I highly doubt a lotta kids today would be affected by that, myself included
Hell yes. Some kids need a good smack in the face, this is the next best thing.
no it wouldnt work...
every one knows what happens in jail anyways.

and also we all know that the gaurds tell the prisoners to try to exagerate the details in hopes
of protection from the big guy named bubba
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
*reads thread title*

no ****
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
They're actors.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
itll scared most kids but some kids will just end up going round cause crime anyway so it isnt really gonna b a deterrent- it might even cause them to be inspired if they are proper ****ed up
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
Some crazy **** goes down in jail man...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
no it wouldnt work...

and also we all know that the gaurds tell the prisoners to try to exagerate the details in hopes

well, being that they're children, I dont think they'll know what happens in prison.
dude watch part 2 its ****in hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubWmUXa0460&NR=1

what's you name? *says name*

yo names bridgette now

say yo name.

bridgette...

:
Am I getting through to him? Maybe I should cuss some more...

"Clean yourself up, motherfucker!"

Yeah, now he knows I mean business.
In 8th grade we went to a prison for a field trip, all the prisoners actually seemed like pretty cool guys.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
In 8th grade we went to a prison for a field trip, all the prisoners actually seemed like pretty cool guys.

Did you see the prison bitch?
Quote by tayroar

someone needs a talk with crazy chris...
Quote by Myfirstpubes
someone needs a talk with crazy chris...

Well it's because they put prisoners on points systems, and we basically got a tour by the prisoners, with the points system you get points by doing good things and having so long without ****ing up, after like 10 points I think you become level 2, and after 20 level 3. but if you have one offense you lose all your points. The only guys who can give those tours are level 4's which is the highest, level threes can watch t.v. and level twos can buy stuff with from the prison store.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
yeah black guys scare everyone !
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

If you do it at an age where they're young enough to be scared by it but old enough to understand, then hell yea, it should be done!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Comment from Zantar17:

Quote by Zantar17 from youtube

Thank you Myfirstpubes! Id be going to jail if it wasent for you!

Quote by lceman13
The amount of ignorance in this thread is amazing.
If consequences dictate, it's only wrong when we get caught - Tool
I think this works in very select cases, for example a lot of kids who are in Juvi aren't going to be phased by this, its all talk and as if teens like these would be housed up with actual criminals. Another thing, a lot of these kids must be smart enough to realise that these are actors, or criminals being told to act.

I bet that kid could have told the guy to **** off and all the guy would do is swear at him.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
no it wouldnt work...

Actually, it does, and it's still used today for that reason. "Knowing" what happens and being near it/experiencing it are two entirely different things. It's like saying that because you've played Call of Duty or some other war-based video game, you would be able to go into battle without being phased. It doesn't work like that.

Quote by Pipsicles
Another thing, a lot of these kids must be smart enough to realise that these are actors, or criminals being told to act.

Definitely the second one. They don't hire actors to do this sort of thing. Why would they, when they've got genuine inmates ready and willing to scare some kiddies? It's cheaper, and it works.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to this motha****a.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOEmKIAG4bA
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
that is amazing!! crying with laughter..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

That mother fucking shit was mother fucking interesting, mother fucker.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by will123456789
that is amazing!! crying with laughter..

you should see the sequels...
Quote by Myfirstpubes
well, being that they're children, I dont think they'll know what happens in prison.

true but little kids will hear things so they will no that bad things happen in there but not to that extent
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It might work though the kids will come out saying mother****er far too much.
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Dude that was pretty intense. Usually I can't watch television clips like that but damn that was realy somethin else. I alredy knew I neer wanted to go to jail but these guys are evil/nice. it was very strange, to say the least. They were only telling it like it was. Part 4 was really suttin else. 'His son will be a mother ****ing bitch'
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by dash-rendar
For some kids that might work... but I highly doubt a lotta kids today would be affected by that, myself included

myself included what a bad ass
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Page 1 of 2