I thought this deserved its own thread. My first guitar was a classical im borrowing. But it came with steel strings but I thought nothing of it at the time. I didnt even know it was a classical till recently. My question is should I replace the strings or just leave them be the damage is done.
i think you would be better of changing the things but it might not be to bad if you have light gauges like maybe 8s on there.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Take the strings off. No need to further any damage done to the guitar. Take them off quickly and get some nylon strings for it. It might also be a good idea to check with a friend who knows about guitars or a professional and ask them to look it over to see if there is any damage.
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
Im no proffessional but I can already tell you its pretty wrecked and it has a huge dent on the bottom but I love it. Where would i find a guitar professional. Guitar Center? Btw the Steel string has prolly been on it for over a year now.