Alright so, I'm trying to convince my parents to let me drive down to Virginia Beach with some of my friends to go to a blink-182 concert. It's only like 3 hours from where I live. But I have to convince my parents to let me go. I'm already in deep sh*t with them so just going is out of the question. Anybody every have to do something like this? How can I convince my parents to let me go?

And I really need to go because we got tickets ten rows off the stage. So please help
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
watch it on youtube the night after.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
just go is never out of the question and the more you do it the more your parents will realize that your gonna go even if they say no so will let you go then with out punishing you trust me it nearly always works
If it was me, I'd just go & leave a note or something, because they wouldn't be able to come after you & come in to the concert half way through & drag you out... & then just face your punishment afterwards!
But that's probably the lazy mans way around it

Quote by notsominidude
just go is never out of the question and the more you do it the more your parents will realize that your gonna go even if they say no so will let you go then with out punishing you trust me it nearly always works

Yeah, when I was younger & I got grounded or whatever it'd be like...
Me - "Mum, can I go out?"
My Mother - "No! You're grounded, remember?!"
Me - "Okay, see you later!"

Now, she just accepts whatever I'm going to do
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Jul 23, 2009,
Well, without knowing anything about your current living situation, your problem with your parents, their car, gas money and all sorts of delicate details like that, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Good luck in the rest of your endeavors, and remember: stop fucking doing stuff that will get you on the wrong side of your parents.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

beg, cry, tell them you'll do better next time, etc. and if all else fails, threaten suicide. makes you look like a whiny bitch, but it'll work.

I did the same thing and it worked, though I didn't have to go as far as suicide threats

its for the exact same reason for me too, I'm gonna blink in Irvine now lmao
why would you want to go to blink182...
kill your parents

thats about all i have for you
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
act like a nerd and and convince them that you will be very careful and responsible and won't drink etc you know.... and blow the whole thing up like it's a one in a lifetime opportunity to see the show

EDIT: and in what kind of **** are you, what did you do?
i dont get why everyone has to be so badass and "get in **** with their parents" and then only realize that they shouldnt have when somethign they want comes up
why cant you just be good so then you wouldnt have this problem

but since you're already a badass you should just sneak out anyways
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
It's not like you're missing much, it's only Blink 182.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
If you want to hear shit why don't you just go take a dump??? I mean driving 3 hours is just a waste a time.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
ask them.. and say "yeah I did wrong.. but I won't this time" and if you can drive, you should be old enough to make your own decisions..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by jgbsmith
It's not like you're missing much, it's only Blink 182.

And I respected you? They're probs gonna split again soon , so he should go while he can