I think you can get a way better guitar for that price. TBH. Im thinking the man in your av has an influence on this buy? aha
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
I think you can get a way better guitar for that price. TBH. Im thinking the man in your av has an influence on this buy? aha

Yeah lol.

I was originally saving for a Jackson SL2H but then I realized I was only holding myself back and getting the SL2h because of its mild shape. I told myself that I wanted a mild shape for my next guitar because my first guitar (and current one) is a BC Rich Revenge Warlock. Not really a typical first guitar shape lol.

Now upon rethinking it I realize I need to screw it and just go with what I actually want. No restrictions.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by DethThrasher

Lol I know about the tribute stealth lol.

Looks sweet but that's something I'd get if I had an extra 1k laying around that I didn't need.

Only one pickup which is something I'm not interested in at the moment (among other things).

Not an option lol
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
sooo expensive and they depreciate fast. you can get a used one for way cheaper, i found out the hard way
Rockin' shit
Quote by jimmyhotpants
sooo expensive and they depreciate fast. you can get a used one for way cheaper, i found out the hard way

Actually the finish I'm looking into leaves the guitar's price at like 1900 USD- 2000 USD

The guitar is so f'ing expensive than it typically is on musician's friend.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by jimmyhotpants

Idk what you mean by this but if you're talking quality or durability or something

it's a Jackson USA model. Aren't they supposed to be top of the line for Jackson?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Idk what you mean by this but if you're talking quality or durability or something

it's a Jackson USA model. Aren't they supposed to be top of the line for Jackson?

He meant that it looses value quickly lol.
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
He meant that it looses value quickly lol.

Oh lol.

How so?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Go for it! Wanted one for years but atom bombs are cheaper. Less destructive power though.
Other Bands Play...
Manowar Kill!
Im intresed in the pickups since I have never heard them before
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
I've heard good things about the shred pickup

At the same time I've heard bad about the SD Invaders.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
I....think you could find a very good guitar for much less and be just as happy. Seriously...you could buy 2 custom Carvins for that price.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by leftyace
I....think you could find a very good guitar for much less and be just as happy. Seriously...you could buy 2 custom Carvins for that price.

Hm

How come I didn't get all this on my 3+ threads about opinions on buying a Sl2h soloist? lol
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Honestly, I don't think you should go new. I really think you should watch eBay. You can easily score one for much cheaper. Keep in mind, you'll have to watch it like a hawk just to make sure that someone doesn't out bid you.