Today i went to pick up this Matchless DC-30 CLONE made by a local AMP TECH guy (happy now?) here in Argentina, after one and a half month of waiting!
It cost me around 950 US$, and its made exactly like the DC-30, but with 2 Eminence V12 Legends. Sounds great, true tube sound!!

Last edited by ezequielgdl at Jul 24, 2009,
The pictures don't work but hnad.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
HNAD!! looks nice, congrats
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
love the grill. looks real classy.
HNAD!
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
awesome, sounds like a good price, too. Matchlesses are meant to be absolutely awesome, but I've never been able to try one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Hnad? Happy new amp day?

yes

HNAD!
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
CLIPSSS!!! pleaaassssse, of all the NAD out there, this is the one i really care to hear clips from!

HNAD
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I like the embossing on the metal plate, that looks really cool

hnad, and I'd love to hear clips too^^^
How nice! Congrats.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Sweet! That sounds like a steal!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by pak1351

Want me to share the images on twitter?

hahaha, i suck at posting images, don't know what that is.
You got a luthier to build you an amp?

Fail.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
You got a luthier to build you an amp?

Fail.

hows that fail, right now he has a nice amp sitting there that was pretty much personalized how he wanted it.....................
Quote by eberg2
hows that fail, right now he has a nice amp sitting there that was pretty much personalized how he wanted it.....................

Fail because a luthier builds guitars and not electronic devices like amps.
Congrats on the amp, TS - it looks great.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Fail because a luthier builds guitars and not electronic devices like amps.
Congrats on the amp, TS - it looks great.

damnit I wan't even thinking ahahaahahha, amp tech, I'm sorry lol, wow don't I feel friggin dumb ahaha
Well, if it actually sounds like a Matchless and Ill take your word on it, than it kicks ass for sure! Looks to have good build quality and I would even call it eye candy.

I think you SCORED!!!!
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head
Quote by TDS
love the grill. looks real classy.
HNAD!

This.

HNAD!
Control your destiny.
looks good!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
WOW. That looks really nice. Clips would the shiz. HNACD

Just because the builder happens to be a luthier doesn't mean he can't build amps. Who cares

Edit: OOOPS. Nevermind.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by Dave_Mc
awesome, sounds like a good price, too. Matchlesses are meant to be absolutely awesome, but I've never been able to try one.

You would hate me then.. I walk past them all the time down here in the shops because there not my style or fit in my price tag

And Congratz on the amp
haha. i don't have enough to buy one, but i wouldn't mind trying them to see if they live up to the hype.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I meant a luthier because i didn't how to name a particular guy that makes amps haha,
you don't have to be an asshole about that man.
Quote by ezequielgdl
I meant a luthier because i didn't how to name a particular guy that makes amps haha,
you don't have to be an asshole about that man.

He's just messing with you, don't worry about it.

HNAD, again.