I hope you didnt find the title misleading , but in all seriousness i have great trouble playing bass with my ring finger. I dont have this problem with my other fingers but if there are any exercises that could be of help to me please do tell me.
Get a girlfriend...... Sorry had to be said.

No but try galloping... I find it a very useful way to learn to combine your three fingers
Quote by Antis0cial
Get a girlfriend...... Sorry had to be said.

No but try galloping... I find it a very useful way to learn to combine your three fingers

Yes getting a girlfriend could be helpful
But i should have mentioned that its on both of my hands, more so on my fretting hand.
this may not sound very helpful, but just use that finger more when you play and you will get use to the feeling and it wont be a problem. i play guitar and i had the same problem with my pinky finger
Quote by Chodegrinder
Yes getting a girlfriend could be helpful
But i should have mentioned that its on both of my hands, more so on my fretting hand.

just do the basic fingerexcercises a lot, and try using your ringfinger to hammer-on and pull-of a lot, this way your finger wil gain a lot of strength
when I play bass I find I have trouble using my ring finger to, with guitar its my pinky, idk why but I found it helps to go to a piano and just to chramatic scales with one hand
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
I dont really have a piano handy... but i guess i could use one when ever im back at school next term.
right hand- what i did is tap my index and middle to my palm and then tried to play with my ring finger for my right hand. also try doing some kind of trichord arpeggio type thing with your index middle and ring fingers

For your left do the chromatic scale over and over again on every string. this will also help your pinky