That was pretty good.

A little too generic, vocal wise, but that's fine. I have an issue with the guitar sound too, what equipment is he using?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by HowerPower
Lol You R So Brootal

Thank you for contributing

^it's all recorded on a line6 pod, so it's the best he have, we tried getting it as clean as possible, making the riffs audible.. He plays on a Jackson, not sure about the actual model..

Drums could easily be turned up, thanks for the tip
Ah, you guys use Drop A right? I think A POD + Drop A could = the issue
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by HowerPower
Lol You R So Brootal

Shut the **** up.
I think you should invest on a mic, preferably SM57 or a pencil condenser. But it sounds good, drums are a little too low and guitars
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Ah, you guys use Drop A right? I think A POD + Drop A could = the issue

Indeed

We actually tune to Drop B now, but still a problem

The vocals suffer from it as well I think

^if both things are too low, turn the entire thing up
that was really brutal. not the kind of stuff i'm into (aside from Necrophagist and Obscura and a few others i don't listen to much death metal) so i don't really have much to say.

ummmmmm........... cool riffs 'n stuff...
has potential i think you just need to play it cleaner. the low vocals and the low guitars sound off imo. try to use a different style besides growling for the vocals.
I thought it was fairly good, I'd say the vocals could be worked on, they sounded a little bland. I would've added a touch of reverb just to give it some ambiance, but then again, I don't play death metal. I really liked the riff from ~1:15-1:22 thought that was really good. The little bass bits here and there sounded a bit out of place I thought. All in all, I'd say it was very good, and could just use a little polishing.
███████████████████████████

Pagan? Check it out
sweet sweet song man. first off i love the title. i liked the baby in the begenning allot. it added to it. i was expecting a clever song about birth or something. and was kind of dissapointed when i dident get it. i couldent understand the grunting. if you actualy sang it it would be better. that honestly scared my dog. it has potential. but it needs work.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20880588#post20880588