need to watch a good comedy please recommend one

recently seen

life of brian
fear and loathing
team america
caddyshack
american psycho
I thought 'The Hangover' was the funniest film I've seen (for the first time) in a long while.
Quote by Stupot1
need to watch a good comedy please recommend one

recently seen

life of brian
fear and loathing
team america
caddyshack
american psycho
Might as well watch the other Monty Python films.

Also, Airplane and The Naked Gun are good choices.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by shmikeyboy
Borat, Bruno, hot fuzz....

seen all, didnt like bruno. seen the hangover too many times.
Recently watched Hot Shots. That provided me with some lulz.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
how about 'in the loop'? might only be funny if you're a brit who understand politics though...

if you're not averse to shows as opposed to films the actual monty python series are pretty funny as is blackadder (blackadder III being my favourite)
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Somebody said Mallrats, so I feel obliged to say Clerks, Clerks II, and Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Mallcop.....no I'm kidding. That was a terrible movie. I'd say Shawn of the Dead, but you've probably already have seen it.
Quote by pitobodies
Somebody said Mallrats, so I feel obliged to say Clerks, Clerks II, and Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back.

Last edited by TheReverend724 at Jul 23, 2009,
Any Kevin Smith movie except for Jersey Girl, Anchorman, Shaun of the Dead, Severance, Step Brothers, Ali G Indahouse, Borat, Hot Fuzz and Tropic Thunder.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
+1 for Shaun of the Dead
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Rat Race.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by matt169
Recently watched Hot Shots. That provided me with some lulz.

Seen that when it came out.

Seen all the kevin smith films, all the pythons and series and fish called wanda, seen all the shaun of dead style movies with that ginger guy.

I guess im looking for more caddyshack style humour but seen airplane and naked gun obviously.
Quote by Just Andrew

Leslie Nielsen for the win!

but avoid "Wrongfully Accused", it's his worst movie
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Just Andrew

this.. but there aren't many other good comedy films..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
this.. but there aren't many other good comedy films..

there arent many other good comedy films in the history of film? i think there is a niche for you then.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
supertroopers

thats more like it. looks lol worthy.
Tommy Boy, Wayne's World, and Spinal Tap are all hysterical. The Monty Python films are excellent as well.
Quote by guitarsftw
Leslie Nielsen for the win!

but avoid "Wrongfully Accused", it's his worst movie
Eh, I've never seen it, but I netflixed(if you would) "Spy Hard" which, though it had it's moments, was pretty bad.

He also did a very short lived television series which was pretty good, actually.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by highvoltage911
Tommy Boy, Wayne's World, and Spinal Tap are all hysterical. The Monty Python films are excellent as well.

THIS.

Awesome movie, with some nostalgia included.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by shmikeyboy
Borat, Bruno, hot fuzz....

if he has no sense of humor(my opinion anyway)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by TheReverend724
His Q&A's are filled with hilarity as well

I've only seen the first Evening with Kevin Smith, but I've watched it quite a few times.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The Hangover
Little Miss Sunshine

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Little Miss Sunshine is grand. The last scene is absolutely priceless.

If you haven't seen The Princess Bride, you should get on that. It's my third favorite movie of all time, and in my experience, it has a lot of fans in common with Monty Python.

My second favorite movie, Juno, is also fantastic, but it mostly appeals to the "hip" crowd. Given that you like Team America and Life of Brian, I assume it will go over, but the movie certainly has its detractors.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jul 23, 2009,