ZanasCross
C(k)=Epsilon(ijk)A(i)B(j)
650 IQ

Favourite Artists: Musically? Perhaps The Eagles, or Fleetwood Mac. My favourite song is 'Dreams' by Fleetwood Mac. I'm not that big on music though, it's just background. Like candles and wine.

Most Inspirational Writer (Lyrically): Song lyrics aren't real writing.

Favourite poet/poem (published writer): Howl. Epic encompassment of American '50s madness.

If you could be any writer ever, who would you be: Why be anyone but myself? There are two times when I feel completely at ease and they are very similar: when I'm laying on my bed with a beatiful young girl, while candles burn around my room and a record spins quietly, and when I'm writing about it. Neither happens enough.

Why Do You Write: Because I have something to say. Because I have stories to tell. Because I comment to myself on every person, act and thing that I see all day and I store up those comments and have to spill them somewhere. I'd hate to hurt anyone so I have to write.

Favourite word(s): Love.

Favourite technique/style to write in: A frothing beerspill of manic desire.

Favourite Writer(s) on UG: Kent. Synth. Carmel. Freshtunes (Nick?)

Most Helpful Critic: Kent/Carmel

What do you do especially, to find inspiration: Have a guess.

Your Most Recent Work and Reason Behind It: A girl told me she would have a better evening sitting on her bed with a good book and some english tea than I would sat at my desk drunk and blathering. I didn't believe her but I do now.

Tips for Newer Writers: Drink. Light candles. Play records, not CD's. Always find a story.

What’s your goal in writing: To not die before I'm finished.

Final Comments or Thoughts: I'm Bubba Nothin'. I have an aching feeling that if you really, really know me, you'll recognise as I do that there wasn't enough pace in the answers of this questionnaire. Those paths through fields and parks that take a shortcut off the concrete and across the grass, and get worn in by thousands of feet, those are called desire lines. My life is a concrete path with desire lines ironing out all the kinks.

Picture: Drunk and insane with a beautiful, troublesome angel.

Congrats Chris, I do believe the best alcoholic won
we have sound
Saint
70 IQ

I can't even remember what we were laughing about. But that photo is one of my most favourite things in the world.

love is a dog from hell.

NGD1313
left & leaving
140 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross
Congrats Chris, I do believe the best alcoholic won

now, now, he really did have a better month writing than me, but i will not stand for having my drinking prowess questioned. i will start posting drunk if necessary.

also, congratulations.
ottoavist
is harming feelings.
30 IQ
Quote by we have sound
Favourite technique/style to write in: A frothing beerspill of manic desire.
lol, i think you've deserved this for awhile.
congratulations buddy.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
culex-knight
mon titre d'utilisateur
30 IQ
Cheers, deserved.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

kdownes
one among the Fence
463 IQ

I missed you first time around, obviously, but I've greatly enjoyed reading your writings. Well deserved
we have sound
Saint
70 IQ
Quote by NGD1313
now, now, he really did have a better month writing than me, but i will not stand for having my drinking prowess questioned. i will start posting drunk if necessary.

also, congratulations.

Is necessary.

love is a dog from hell.

Billyjson
all time's good times
40 IQ
Congrats, great writer.
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.