1 3%
Hot/Spicy flavors
6 19%
Tortilla
0 0%
other!
4 13%
Voters: 32.
this isn't about what the heck they are called or what they are made of, but what traditional flavor of chips is your favorite.

I'm going to make a poll in a bit because I want ten options and need to sort them out well.

edit: in the US, we do not have this "Cheese and Onion", but I am aware it is a flavor from Walkers (our Lays), we have "Sour Cream and Onion" and a poster said something about "Sour Cream and Cheese", I was confused so I combined it all into one nifty flavor.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by crazy8rgood
Salt and vinegar.

mmmmmmmmm

+1
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
Salt and Vinegar is the nastiest flavor of any food I've had the displeasure of tasting. My childhood was forever destroyed the day I discovered said flavor.

I do, however, like cheese and onion and sour cream and onion if I'm eating Pringles. As for Doritos, I like the originals and cheese flavored.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Salt and Vinegar is the nastiest flavor of any food I've had the displeasure of tasting. My childhood was forever destroyed the day I discovered said flavor.

I do, however, like cheese and onion and sour cream and onion if I'm eating Pringles. As for Doritos, I like the originals and cheese flavored.

+3
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
red doritos (hot chilli?)

and Prawn cocktails..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Cheese is always good. That powdered stuff they put on cheetos is so bad for you, but so delicious
perhaps we could also say what our favorite brand/flavor is?

My favorite chips are Snyder of Berlin's BBQ. They are the only BBQ chips I will touch, but I love them enough to say it is my favorite flavor (with Sun Chips French Onion (the green bag) in second place).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Believe it or not, I've yet to find a flavour of crisps I don't like.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Karvid
Salt and Vinegar is the nastiest flavor of any food I've had the displeasure of tasting.

that stuff MADE my childhood. you just bought the wrong brand. Miss Vickie's once again is the only acceptable brand for salt and vinegar
Flamin' Hot Cheetos iz teh bezt!!!!1!
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
You should've made it where you can choose multiple I couldn't settle on just one, so I didn't vote.

I like:
Salt and Vinegar
Regular
BBQ
Hot/Spicy
Tortilla
Sun Chips