There was a math equation used in one of the tool albums that was something like (1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8 etc) and he would weave it into the songs. Does anyone know what that equation was?
What Tool albums/what songs does he do this?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i think it was

riff + lyrics = music

music + CD = cd sales
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I think second poster got it..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Stupot1
Fibonacci Sequence

This

The sum of the last 2 numbers goes up and then the next two get added and so on.

If that makes any sense, which I'm sure it doesn't.

And I believe the album you're thinking of is Lateralus.
Look up Cessario (SP?) Summability. It is a math theory Tool incorporated into the song with the same name. Have you ever been to the Tool Shed? It's Tool's official forum and it is full of people trying to super analyze Tool songs
Quote by whitenihilist
Look up Cessario (SP?) Summability. It is a math theory Tool incorporated into the song with the same name. Have you ever been to the Tool Shed? It's Tool's official forum and it is full of people trying to super analyze Tool songs

All I got out of that Cesaro song was a baby crying and weird noises, how is that mathematical?
I heard a lot of their music is based on the math that occurs within the geometric patterns you see while tripping that tie everything together. Anyone know if this is true?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
I heard a lot of their music is based on the math that occurs within the geometric patterns you see while tripping that tie everything together. Anyone know if this is true?

Wouldn't surprise me, they're on DMT a lot, or atleast they were I don't look too much into it though, they're just awesome.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by xaviergray
All I got out of that Cesaro song was a baby crying and weird noises, how is that mathematical?

I don't know, it's Tool.
isnt parabola a math term too?
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by jambi_mantra
Wouldn't surprise me, they're on DMT a lot, or atleast they were I don't look too much into it though, they're just awesome.

ahh dmt. I'd like to try it one day. It sounds crazy as hell. Their song rosetta stoned sounds like it's based on what happened during a dmt trip.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M