ok so last night i was laying on my left side and took about an hour and a half nap. well this was after a different nap ha. 9ish pm to around 12 was the first one, and then i fell asleep again on my left side till around 130 i think. i noticed my ear sounded plugged as if something were in it, i could hear but everything was muffled. i thought i might have layed on my left and a bunch of earwax fell down or something. i wiggled my ear till i could hear again and went to get cue tips and cleaned my ear. well there wasnt that much wax and then it sounded plugged again. i put water in it and waited for a while and turned my head over. the water came out and i could hear right, but nothing came out with the water. so if i lay on my left again itll probably start happening. it has happened shortly after pushing on my ear/wiggling it more but i was able to hear correctly again. right now i can hear fine, it just feels like theres a bit of pressure there and because of that i want to say im hearing things very slightly different out of that ear. i can barely tell but it just seems a little different. wtf is this and what can i do about it?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
maybe an inner ear infection?
i get them quite a lot.
go see a doctor who will probably give you antibiotics and eardrops... keep the eardrops if you dont use the whole bottle, as it'll save you money if it happens again... which it does for me
It's often caused by the Q-tips jamming the wax into your ear. I used to get it, it goes eventually.
Thats is definetly an inner ear infection, and it will get worse. Go see a doctor, get a script, and even if it dosent hurt anymore, keep going till its gone as it WILL come back (happpend to me twice)
Quote by muffinduck01
Thats is definetly an inner ear infection, and it will get worse. Go see a doctor, get a script, and even if it dosent hurt anymore, keep going till its gone as it WILL come back (happpend to me twice)

Are you a doctor? Doubt it. Have you seen his ear? No. Do you have the qualifications necessary to diagnose something over the internet? Hint: no-one does. Because you can't.