Got offered a trade. My LTD JH-200 in black with lost trem arm for a jackson DX6 Dinky with Duncan distortion and planet waves tuners.

And what is a DX6. All i know is that it's lower end jackson. Most likely MIJ pre-Fender.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Dude keep your LTD, much better guitar, the DX6 is their old version of a midranger...but looks like crapola. Unless you really hate that LTD, I'd say hang onto it...that jackson has Duncan DESIGNED pickups, not actual duncans unless the guy changed them out. Careful with this one.
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
Yeah in my opinion the jacksons that dont cost over a thousand dollars suck, and LTDs are one of my favorites so keep it and just buy a new trem arm if you want
Quote by Demon_dave
Dude keep your LTD, much better guitar, the DX6 is their old version of a midranger...but looks like crapola. Unless you really hate that LTD, I'd say hang onto it...that jackson has Duncan DESIGNED pickups, not actual duncans unless the guy changed them out. Careful with this one.

I really dislike my LTD. I just got it in a trade where I ripped off a guy. Gave a pretty badly damaged and chipped up M-200 for it. This only has one dent. barely play it, and it sounds crappy. I like Jacksons so much better..

I mean, he switched out the bridge pickup to a real duncan distortion. It's trans blue, which is so much better than black. And he switched out tuners to planet waves. i believe I said that before.

What's the body made of?
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
I really dislike my LTD. I just got it in a trade where I ripped off a guy. Gave a pretty badly damaged and chipped up M-200 for it. This only has one dent. barely play it, and it sounds crappy. I like Jacksons so much better..

I mean, he switched out the bridge pickup to a real duncan distortion. It's trans blue, which is so much better than black. And he switched out tuners to planet waves. i believe I said that before.

What's the body made of?

"I got it in a trade where I ripped off a guy." I almost regret telling you otherwise to let you get a taste of your own medicine...never a cool thing to do to another musician man...doesn't matter who they are.

I've never heard of Planet waves making guitar "tuners"...Grover, Schaller, and Gotoh yes...but planet waves? we carry planet waves and D'addario stuff and we've never had planet waves guitar components in the 4 years I've worked at my shop.
Gear:
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
i would take a jackson over ltd anyday, LTD's are extreamly overrated. and just because there made by fender now doesnt mean they suck
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Quote by Demon_dave
"I got it in a trade where I ripped off a guy." I almost regret telling you otherwise to let you get a taste of your own medicine...never a cool thing to do to another musician man...doesn't matter who they are.

I've never heard of Planet waves making guitar "tuners"...Grover, Schaller, and Gotoh yes...but planet waves? we carry planet waves and D'addario stuff and we've never had planet waves guitar components in the 4 years I've worked at my shop.

Meh. I have come to regret the decision of 'ripping off' the said guitarist. I can't stand my LTD. It's so annoying to even look at it. The planet waves locking tuners that cut the strings for you. reviews: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Planet+Waves/Auto-Trim+Locking+Tuners/10/1
looks like people REALLY hate it or LOVE it. Very strange to see all 1's and 2's and then all 10's and 9's, but nothing in between. i think they all got a defective batch because for some people, they don't even work, yet for some, they work flawlessly.
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Demon_dave, Planet Waves do indeed make tuners. They make the Auto-Trim Locking Tuners.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Planet-Waves-Auto-Trim-Tuning-Machines-6-InLine?sku=361450

They are very good tuners
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Lovecannon
Demon_dave, Planet Waves do indeed make tuners. They make the Auto-Trim Locking Tuners.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Planet-Waves-Auto-Trim-Tuning-Machines-6-InLine?sku=361450

They are very good tuners

Interesting, thanks for pointing that out. We also have Sperzel's at work with the vices but no one seems to be buying those much anymore these days, if they're about $60-$80 for the set though that's not half bad, might mention it tomorrow.
Gear:
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

it's this. Looks good to me.
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak

What's the body made of?

Well, If you dislike the guitar you supposedly ripped someone off for, than I guess you should have no problem trading it. I mean, if there's no such thing as honor amongst thieves there shouldn't be honor amongst guitarists either, right?
Quote by saves_the_day
Well, If you dislike the guitar you supposedly ripped someone off for, than I guess you should have no problem trading it. I mean, if there's no such thing as honor amongst thieves there shouldn't be honor amongst guitarists either, right?

like I said, I regret it because this guitar plays like **** compared to the m-200. I hate it. I did rip him off in terms of resell value, but I really hate the JH-200 now.
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack