My brother is now a Guitar Center employee, I can now get all products wholesale, and he gives me tips about what's ACTUALLY quality, and what his co-workers will tell what's quality

So, Pit, what shall be attained in the name of wholesale-Heaven?
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
cant you actually find that out yourself?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Still waiting for the "cool part" of all this information...
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by archangels666
Get me a classical guitar for dirt cheap that won't fall apart, and I'll start caring.

I concur
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Still waiting for the "cool part" of all this information...

I just got a Big Muff Pi for about $30
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
O.O

since when do you need a Guitar Center associate to tell you what is and isn't quality?

I typically figure that stuff out for myself, you should too. Typically the guys I meet at GC have completely different opinions than me.

For instance, I told one of them that my acoustic guitar doesn't really feel right and I might have to buy another... he asked what brand it is, I said "Ibanez" he said "Pff, there's your problem."

Dude, cmon. I'm not going to call him out on his opinion but it's a dumb thing to say.

Also the guy who sold me my Les Paul tried to talk me out of buying my tubescreamer in favor of a Bheringer pedal.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
O.O

since when do you need a Guitar Center associate to tell you what is and isn't quality?

I typically figure that stuff out for myself, you should too. Typically the guys I meet at GC have completely different opinions than me.

For instance, I told one of them that my acoustic guitar doesn't really feel right and I might have to buy another... he asked what brand it is, I said "Ibanez" he said "Pff, there's your problem."

Dude, cmon. I'm not going to call him out on his opinion but it's a dumb thing to say.

Also the guy who sold me my Les Paul tried to talk me out of buying my tubescreamer in favor of a Bheringer pedal.

I realize this, and I tend to try things out myself, but my brother and I have always been on the same page musically and instrumentally, so I trust his judgement over their's and occasionally mine
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by pwninator123
I realize this, and I tend to try things out myself, but my brother and I have always been on the same page musically and instrumentally, so I trust his judgement over their's and occasionally mine

Fair enough.

Buy some strings and send them to me.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
O.O

Incidentally, Ibanez acoustics aren't the nicest things in the world.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Well I have to admit Behringer is quite good though
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by thorbor

we're talking tubescreamer, no behringer is better than a TS808
Haha, Gaytar Center. What a joke.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by thorbor

Sure, when it works.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by crazy8rgood
Get a Microkorg

Mmmmmmm

Better yet buy mine >.>
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by vash_08
we're talking tubescreamer, no behringer is better than a TS808

depends on the sound you want to have
if you want to sound like sh*t behringer would be best
Quote by frankv

That's pretty sweet, man! How much of a price difference between say, a Gibson Les Paul Studio wholesale and GC price??
Quote by Titansfan920
You should get a Line 6 Spyder!!!!

NOO
A MARSHALL MG !1111111
Quote by frankv

Quote by Oddhawk
That's pretty sweet, man! How much of a price difference between say, a Gibson Les Paul Studio wholesale and GC price??

I haven't checked guitars yet, due to contentment, but for the most part things appear to be around 50%
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by jambi_mantra
Better yet buy mine >.>

How much are we talkin' here, Jambi?
Quote by crazy8rgood
How much are we talkin' here, Jambi?

Depends if you're bothered by the lack of original box or instruction booklet? And your location?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Depends if you're bothered by the lack of original box or instruction booklet? And your location?

Quite bothered.

Deals off.

I'm going to go kick trees now.
Dammit.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Incidentally, Ibanez acoustics aren't the nicest things in the world.

I dunno, I quite like mine.

And TS, I agree with whoever said don't let your bro become a bag of douche. Like the ones in Glasgow who sarcastically told me to check the headstock of the guitars to find the type I wanted. I mean I only asked where the Takamines were.

Plus he had gay hair.
Quote by greenelephants
I dunno, I quite like mine.

And TS, I agree with whoever said don't let your bro become a bag of douche. Like the ones in Glasgow who sarcastically told me to check the headstock of the guitars to find the type I wanted. I mean I only asked where the Takamines were.

Plus he had gay hair.

Since when is there a Guitar Center in Glasgow?
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.