So yesterday, my computer was working fine, then i turned it off because i don't turn it off very much, then it would not turn on. So after letting it rest for a while more, it did turn on but I could not start windows normally (I have Vista) or use safe mode, so i re-installed Vista and now it works again, internet is fast and all that, but everything from the hard drive is gone. When I go to local disk C: it says 106GB out of 232GB's are used, and i don't know how that could be possible because I have don't have a thing on here. So it says the stuff is in there i just can't find it, any help?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Did you format the drive before you reinstalled?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lol if u reinstalled vista u had to format the drive so of course everything would be gone.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by kingofdudes161
lol if u reinstalled vista u had to format the drive so of course everything would be gone.

Not necessarily.

Anyways, if it was formatted, it could be that the updates took up a lot of space. Also, there's the Shadow Volume Storage.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 23, 2009,