Everyday
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Gargantuan
We were called to the stage, we set up our gear and played a great show

Damn that sucks.
yes.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dimebag had a worse one

awww that was low...

but on topic, i might have one like that saturday night
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dimebag had a worse one

WIN!
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dimebag had a worse one

I lol'd so hard!

Well played, Mr. Capt_Clarkson, well played.

And soon you will be flamed by the Dimebag lovers.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dimebag had a worse one

Ha that was the funny
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
well it wasnt really MY gig, but i was involved.

so anyway, here I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop

Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace,

but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.

Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show

so anyway, yeah, nothing special.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by LegsOnEarth

Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Gee, that's professional.
Quote by Underjoggle
The hambucker is the revolutionary new pickup that removes unwanted ham from your output signal, and collects it on a croissant with melted cheese.

Quote by Eddie4President
Shoop unto others what you would have shooped unto you.
Quote by ihavenoname93

so anyway, here I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop

Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace,

but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.

Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show

fail
Quote by ihavenoname93

Erm, fail?
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dimebag had a worse one

Uncalled for.

I would like to see your face when one of your parents die and some tool comes in and says "so... >.>... whos the bitch in the coffin?"
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dimebag had a worse one

lmfao. thats great.
Quote by you = fail
WIN!

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I lol'd so hard!

Well played, Mr. Capt_Clarkson, well played.

And soon you will be flamed by the Dimebag lovers.

I may have to sig that

Quote by Neekx0h
lmfao. thats great.

Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by futsalman
fail

oh well. i tried
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7

Pedals:

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I told some guy in a pub once last year that I did a little reggae DJing and he rushed to get me to DJ at his sons birthday, so I show up at this village hall with my mate and his van to transport the sound system when we find out that this guys son isn't a teenaged reggae fan like we were expecting but actually a four year old. So I call over the guy who was hiring us and ask him if he knows what kind of music we play and he says that he was expecting all the kids disco classics... Not the blend of roots, dub and dancehall we were thinking he wanted. So I explained to him that we I wasn't that kind of DJ and that I had told him what kind of music I do at the pub that day and he still threw a fit. So we left the kids party without a DJ and without our pay...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by ihavenoname93

Yeah, your joke was garbage.
Quote by ihavenoname93

Wayne's World 2. Cookie plz.

Also, now you have to post the same thing at the end of the thread too.
Quote by herman ri2
Uncalled for.

I would like to see your face when one of your parents die and some tool comes in and says "so... >.>... whos the bitch in the coffin?"

yes because thats completely relatable
Quote by herman ri2
Yeah, your joke was garbage.

yeah i know, im a tad sleep deprived, and some part of my mind thought it might be funny.

but oh well, keep facepalming me if it pleases
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7

Pedals:

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
yes because thats completely relatable

Lol I told ya. And that's one of many, my friend. But remember, you did it for the lulz... and it was worth it...
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Lol I told ya. And that's one of many, my friend. But remember, you did it for the lulz... and it was worth it...

haha it seems you saw this coming
and yes it was for the lulz, it was nothing personal Dime-fans
Quote by ihavenoname93
oh well. i tried

No, man. It was cool.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.