I have a 1999 Mexican Strat that is amazing to play, but it doesn't stay in tune very well... I recently had it set up and the bridge is fine, but the tuners are junk.

I'd like to upgrade to locking tuners, but I'm going off to college in the fall and money is tight. Any ideas on cheap locking tuners that are still good?

Thanks for your help
What size tuners do you have at the moment? No good people suggesting tuners to you if they won't fit in the guitar.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
As of right now they are completely stock, but I don't have any problem with drilling holes to make tuners fit
Try a web site called Axes R Us they do all sorts of parts and they do them pretty cheap.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
I just got a set of the Deluxe Fender ones which are the same the USA Deluxe models have on E-Bay for $55. Installed them today. Seem to work very well. Although the newer style Fender tuners are different than yours. The older type Schallers should bolt right on, but are a little more expensive.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500