I need a decent harmonizer pedal thats not too much ($100~). The harmonies HAVE to be heard on low notes and high notes, because I know harmonizers are famous for sounding like crap on lows. For example, this kid on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IBR6oqxr_8&annotation_id=annotation_974784&feature=iv I want something like that, like two people playing at once, playing the EXACT same thing. Has to be very tight, if you know what I mean. Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone G400/L6 Spider III 15
Squier CV J-Bass/Acoustic B20
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666
I play hard, like death metal hard

You've got very, very few options at that price point. The boss PS-5 is 150 new, so you could find one used. I think that's the cheapest one available; some multifx have them but they're just awful.

I think you're either going to have to learn to like the Boss, I have yet to hear a decent harmonizer at any price point.
Quote by Roc8995
You've got very, very few options at that price point. The boss PS-5 is 150 new, so you could find one used. I think that's the cheapest one available; some multifx have them but they're just awful.

I saw the BOSS PS-5, but would that stand up to the lows???

...would this just all be easier if I learned to harmonize with my other guitarist?
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Yes it would.
The PS-5 won't really hold up to low notes, especially if you're playing in dropped tunings as I'd gather you are from your band list there.
Unfortunately, there aren't that many options in harmonizer pedals. Learn to harmonize with real people- it's free and it sounds better.
Okay, thank you very much.
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666