Page 1 of 6
So long story short, me and my girlfriend have been smoking non stop for about three hours now and shes just fallen asleep so I figured I would come on here and put this little game we devised to the Pit and hopefully get some laughs out of it.

Basically just finish the sentence: "You know you are too stoned when..." with an appropriate indicator of how too stoned you are.

To give an example of one that is happening to me as I type this: You know you're too high when its taken you ten minutes to write six lines because the rubix cube by your computer is so fun to stroke...

Begin.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
you know when you are too stoned when you start thinking about ketchup chips... and the game battleship..

kudos if you get the ref
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
You know you're too stoned when people really don't give a sh*t about how stoned you are, bro.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by spanish lovin
the game

god dammit. i ****ing lost.

you know you're too stoned when you get pulled over.

by the coastguard.
Quote by spanish lovin
you know when you are too stoned when you start thinking about ketchup chips... and the game battleship..

kudos if you get the ref

Jon Lajoie, motherfucker.

6661EDIT: ^ Goddamnit Shinysides I hate you

has a terrible signature.
when you can't get the lighter to work for another hit.
or when you start eating funions
I am an anarcho-communist
I like the way you think...
Slacker write a fucking book

Have you ever listened to Dark Side of the Moon, on weed?
Last edited by 6942692 at Jul 23, 2009,
you know when you're stoned when you're fapping in front of a mirror
you too stoned know you are you cant write in correct the order when sentences.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
You can never be too stoned. Unless you pass out halfway through the process of climbing back into your room through your window with your legs sticking out and wake up an hour later still high.
You know you're too stoned when you start re-thinking your religious beliefs.

You know you're too stoned when you want to fall asleep but you're too scared that you might not wake up.

You know you're too stoned when you've just smoked three blunts back to back to back and feel like you're not stoned at all.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You know you're stoned when you go to work naked.

Nothing exists there is no you, no me . . .
you know you're too high when you can't speak words anymore. instead, you just start making random noises... and laugh uncontrollably
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Quote by spanish lovin
you know you're too high when you can't speak words anymore. instead, you just start making random noises... and laugh uncontrollably

I think you've mistaken weed for magic mushrooms, my friend.

And by that, I meant, "Hee gloob dooben est weed to tehr massssick moosrawns."

*laughs uncontrollably*

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman

You know you're too stoned when you've just smoked three blunts back to back to back and feel like you're not stoned at all.

+1

IN YOUR OWN MIND:

"im not stoned, I'm fine thank you"

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING:
You know you're too stoned when you can hear the second voice in electric feel.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
You know you're too stoned when the front of cars look like rabbit faces...
headlights = eyes, grill = mouth, license plate = buck teeth...
first time i noticed it was in the passenger seat of my friend's truck and i had a laughing fit at every car that went by
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
+1

IN YOUR OWN MIND:

"im not stoned, I'm fine thank you"
WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING

Exactly.

As soon as we put out that last blunt I sat up from the couch and said, "Dudes....

....I'm not stoned at all."

They ALL laughed but I really didn't feel high any more. I had reached such a state of highness that I was no longer high.

THEN, I tried to stand up.

I almost fell on my ass, laughed uncontrollably, made a sandwich, ate it, watched Step Brothers, then went to sleep.

Good times.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by Master0fMuppets
You know you're too stoned when the front of cars look like rabbit faces...
headlights = eyes, grill = mouth, license plate = buck teeth...
first time i noticed it was in the passenger seat of my friend's truck and i had a laughing fit at every car that went by

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one who noticed that!
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You know you're too stoned when it
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by IDread

me too!
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by IDread

lol that's what i thought too
Quote by iantheman
me too!

Ever since I first noticed it, sometimes when I'm in the car all I can think about when I see the lines of cars driving by is lines of giant multicoloured rabbits going past with utterly retarded looks on their faces...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You know you're too stoned when you come to school on Monday, tell your freinds about your weekend, and they all ask why you arent dead

(Happened to a freind of mine, cept it was a lot more than grass.)

EDIT: You know youre too stoned when you say HOLY SH*T DID YOU SEE THAT F*CKING UNICORN?

hope someone knows that ref
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
You know you're too stoned when stray cats feel like heaven when you pet them
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by IDread
Ever since I first noticed it, sometimes when I'm in the car all I can think about when I see the lines of cars driving by is lines of giant multicoloured rabbits going past with utterly retarded looks on their faces...

that's why i can't drive while i'm high anymore
Quote by mashizz
you know when you're stoned when you're fapping in front of a mirror

I thought you said "you know you're too stoned when you're fapping a minor" I was gonna laugh at the music joke.
Quote by COBHC145
EDIT: You know youre too stoned when you say HOLY SH*T DID YOU SEE THAT F*CKING UNICORN?

hope someone knows that ref

Easy... Halrold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay... That was mushrooms though.

Quote by Master0fMuppets
that's why i can't drive while i'm high anymore

I can't drive yet anyway but its fucking wierd...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by IDread
So long story short, me and my girlfriend have been smoking non stop for about three hours now and shes just fallen asleep so I figured I would come on here and put this little game we devised to the Pit and hopefully get some laughs out of it.

Basically just finish the sentence: "You know you are too stoned when..." with an appropriate indicator of how too stoned you are.

To give an example of one that is happening to me as I type this: You know you're too high when its taken you ten minutes to write six lines because the rubix cube by your computer is so fun to stroke...

Begin.

{...} when you think really ****ing amazing **** and then immediately forget it because you get distracted by thinking about how ****ing amazing it is.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
{...} when you think really ****ing amazing **** and then immediately forget it because you get distracted by thinking about how ****ing amazing it is.

I definately know that feeling...

Sometimes it even comes back to me next time but then I forget it again...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
you know your too stoned when all the etwinkies are gone
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
When Nickelback becomes good. Seriously it happened, Photograph came on and I was like this is the greatest song ever. My friend being the good man he is slapped me, I needed it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
When Nickelback becomes good. Seriously it happened, Photograph came on and I was like this is the greatest song ever. My friend being the good man he is slapped me, I needed it.

Earlier, we had the exact same thing with Sean Kingston. Only when my girlfriend went to change the CD did we realize that we'd been listening to 'Beautiful Girls' on repeat for about a quarter of an hour.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
you know your to stoned when you know your to stoned
also when you freak out becuse the sasquatch calls asking for his car keys.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
You know you are too stoned when you stay at a stop sign for 5 minutes thinking that it was a red light

You know you are too stoned when all motion seems robotic because you cannot remember the intervening movements.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by iantheman
You know you're too stoned when you can hear the second voice in electric feel.

But, I can ALWAYS hear the second voice in Electric Feel...

Holy ****, am I always too stoned?
You know you're too stoned when you look up at the stars and start contemplating what each individual star means to you.

A buddy of mine has done it once. It was pretty funny. Of course, it was probably only funny because we were all stoned.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM