PLEASE READ!

I asked the father if we were believing in the wrong god.

Well you know how evil people got noticed and studied more than the good?
Like you don't know much about gahndi but you know more about hitler for some reason. Then I thought about god then it went to adam and eve.

There was a thread about this about a week ago. So it "blew my mind".
Well anyways...Adam and Eve were in the garden(earth) then god told em not to eat from the tree. So then an animal comes along to tell them to eat from it. God kicks them out from the garden.(sends them to hell for that)

Maybe the God who put em there was the devil and so being the devil he didn't let anybody touch his stuff because he THOUGHT it was his.
But the animal was the snake who was the messenger from REAL God to tell adam and eve that they could do whatever the wanted to because the Real God made it for them but the devil tryed claiming it. So they ate an apple ect.

Here's what the father wrote...
God kicked them out and forgave them. and thats all. ?
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
I do agree that It was very mean to kick them out for eating an apple. I mean cmon, it was just an apple.
priests don't enjoy feeling that twinge in their faith. it makes it feel... less faithful. Me and my dad once sat next to 2 priests on a plane, we got into conversation and my dad asked the priest "why is their absolutely no record of jesus' teenage life?" the priests looked at each other and said "there are things God does not wish us to know"
Haha, you win
Catholic priests just repeat themselves when trying to explain any meaning behind god anyways
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
tl;dr i have obviously not thought my thread through enough before I posted it, so you can all ignore it.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Adam and Eve=Noah's Ark

Both aren't meant to be interpreted literally, and if they are, they are both equally retarded.
ummm...
So, basically you're saying that there is more than one possibility as to how mankind was created...

wow...
Quote by LexxyThirteen
Simple. Become an atheist.

.. jooooin uuuussss.

NO.
I believe in a god but this bothered me a lot.
But now it bothered me more.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by LexxyThirteen
Simple. Become an atheist.

.. jooooin uuuussss.

Is there an atheist group?
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Your answer is simple. All religion is ****.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by LexxyThirteen
Simple. Become an agnostic.

.. jooooin uuuussss.

Fixed
Everyone knows religion is a coping mechanism to keep the middle class in line.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by pwrmax
Fixed

Agnostics basically are atheists, as 'not suspending judgement' still is lack of a belief in god. *flameshield*
The playground of the world
Quote by pwrmax
Fixed

Agnosticism is a position on the nature and availability of knowledge. It neither implies nor is it incompatible with either theism or atheism. It is a different subject entirely.

Agnostics basically are atheists, as 'not suspending judgement' still is lack of a belief in god. *flameshield*

Agnosticism makes not statement regarding the existence or God, only on the availability of such knowledge. Again, it is compatible with both theism and atheism because it concerns a different subject entirely.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by Eddie4President

I'm more of the agnostic that's like "meh, I'm staying out of this"
Quote by Eddie4President

Technically correct. Agnostic is also not a faith position in itself. You cannot simply be "agnostic."
Wait, that's what agnostic is? Because I've always been undecided..... I've believed in the possibility of there being a god, but don't consider it definite.
Quote by herby190
Wait, that's what agnostic is? Because I've always been undecided..... I've believed in the possibility of there being a god, but don't consider it definite.

Agnostic
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by herby190

Agnosticism (in this context) is the position that knowledge concerning the existence of a God(s) is impossible. It makes absolutely no statement regarding whether or not you believe a God(s) exists. It does not exist along the same continuum as atheism and theism.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Agnosticism (in this context) is the position that knowledge concerning the existence of a God(s) is impossible. It makes absolutely no statement regarding whether or not you believe a God(s) exists. It does not exist along the same continuum as atheism and theism.

You're completely wrong.

Agnostics just don't believe in God because there is no definite proof, not because it's impossible.

I don't even want to argue, barely any of you are actually knowledgeable about religion, it'd be a waste of my time.
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by Grindar
You're retarded.

Faith=/=Belief

A Christian believes in God because of faith, as there is no proof of God's existence.

Lets say that Agnostics got satisfying information about God's existence. That means that they would believe in God.

They don't lack belief, they just don't acknowledge it.

His post was indeed wrong, but yours is completely nonsensical.
Atheism is defined as a lack of believe in God, and if agnosticism actually meant "the suspension of judgment" (it doesn't), agnostics would be atheists. The fact that they possess the capacity for belief, and would believe in some hypothetical scenario is irrelevant.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
your faith.

It crumbles!

I like you more every post.

also, foar OP frum WyldChylde

I brought all my facts, pretty much disproving god to a religious girl once. I trashed her religion and essentially disproved god.

Her Reply?

"maybe you need a little faith"

&
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
If you look in the book of Genesis, it doesn't say they ate an apple. It says they ate the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Eating that fruit made them aware that there was good and evil and they then had the choice to sin and understand that they were sinning. Up to that point Adam and Eve were fundamentally good.