Ok, hopefully this is the right area to post this.

I have a friend that broke a guitar, because he's careless with his stuff. So the sincere person i am, i lent him my first guitar i bought with my own money. I am worrying that i might not get it back at all or worse of all, the guitar enters the fate of his old guitar.

the reason? well he keeps his guitars out of its case, on the floor, on the amp, etc. He's not a close friend, just a guy ive jammed with a few times and we go to the same school. So one day i went to his place to watch the game when i happened to notice his spider crap amp upstairs, with my guitar sitting on top of it (over a hardwood floor).

Am i just too paranoid or should i really get it back from harms way?

thanks
GIMME MY F*CKING GUITAR BACK!

simple.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Take it back.

Now.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Sometimes you just gotta do what I had to. Break into their house when they're outta town and get it back
I wouldn't've given it to him in the first place.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
"give me my guitar back" (optional: "please")
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
tell him u need it back. its yours.

if that fail lt. shineysides has the right idea.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Doesn't sound like it should be very hard if he's not a "close friend". Just...ask him to give it back lol
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Say to him: "Hey man, could I get my guitar back please?" and hopefully he'll say "Yeah sure". If he asks why, just say "Because I need it back..." and then he might say "Yeah okay" but if he doesn't, then just say in a slightly pushier tone "Look dude, I really need it back just don't ask why" and then he should say "Alright fine". If he doesn't, then kill him.
*parp*
When you went over to watch the "game" why didn't you just pick your guitar up and leave with it? I sense something bigger is going on here....

The "game" wasn't the "Prestige" and your name isn't Union Jake right?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

lie. say you need it for *insert decent cause here* and if hes nice he'll be like 'sure man, you know i think you look really nice today'
"Hey, give me my stuff back."
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by futsalman
lie. say you need it for *insert decent cause here* and if hes nice he'll be like 'sure man, you know i think you look really nice today'