was alright, doesn't excite me any i've saw it a million times by a million different guitarists... sorry.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Jul 23, 2009,
yeah i saw this on his site. i might buy the tab book soon. i only have 2 songs by him, this is one of them.

ill probably buy one of the CDs soon, reminds me somewhat of Govan and Gambale.

really enjoyable to listen to, skilled dude as well.

EDIT: i wish that vid was tabbed, that is diff than the actual "Come and Get It", the backtrack is the same, but solo is different. I want to play that as well as the original now.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Last edited by Colton165 at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by alkalineweeman
was alright, doesn't excite me any i've saw it a million times by a million different guitarists... sorry.

You must be joking. It isn't just fast playing.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
^ youre right about that
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by alkalineweeman

No you haven't
One of the stupidest comments i have seen in a "long" time
Well Im ordering the tab book soon!

i cant wait to play some Greg Howe, or at least try!
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Quote by alkalineweeman

2004? Man that's a pretty old troll account.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Introspection is greaaaaat.

Everytime we get a GH thread come up, it dies down...=/
Lost interest.
Regs are bored of discussing him. He's not very interesting to talk about, but he is an excellent guitarist. Both of those are commendable imo. Not to mention, CHEAP webcam lessons considering who he is and what he's done.
Quote by Freepower
Regs are bored of discussing him. He's not very interesting to talk about, but he is an excellent guitarist. Both of those are commendable imo. Not to mention, CHEAP webcam lessons considering who he is and what he's done.

considering that? Yes, it's cheap.

Still, 75 bucks is ALOT of money
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
considering that? Yes, it's cheap.

Still, 75 bucks is ALOT of money

I took a 7 minute free trial webcam lesson with him 1 week ago and I've already signed up to take more lessons next month. Of course I have to pay, but he helped me out with my legato technique just within that 7 minutes. He's a Genious! I recommend everyone try it out.