Im still thinking about band names and i was wonderin what everybody else is thinking of names. could you help me out by just telling me good band names that you have thought of?
A lot of the names for albums and song names i got from sitting around in history class... i'll be sleeping and ill wake up in the middle of my teachers lecture and just think... wow, those last few words would be a boss song title.

thusly, the name of our first album is called "When The Cure Is Worse Than The Disease"©

I think it's easier to think of stuff when you're not trying to, just let it come to you.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Last edited by SPBY at Jul 24, 2009,
Led Zeppelin <---I came up with this one all on my own, like it?
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by DreykeB210
oh really? i had no idea...

idiot

dude ur callin him the idiot when u cant take a question about good band names ****in seriously so shut the **** and if your gonna make a dumbass comment like that dont even post it
well...

A. It was obviously a joke, so chill out, it's not that big of a deal.

B. There's already a thousand threads about this, so if he might have found an answer.
Bigfoot and the Juggernauts

Creaky Hatchback

Snack Bar Nation

Single Malt

Catbox Pizzarolls

Three Dollar Cover

Around the Bend

Desertionation

Break the System

Circle of Trust

Capn. Kickapoo and the ramblin' few

A Handsome Sea Monster

Last Confession

Jerry Jones and America's Team

Silverback

Rear Admiral Red A$$

The Afghan Navy

Landlocked

Gerkin McGerkin

The Swollen Cucumber's Pickle band

I could keep going for an hour or so, so I'l stop
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Last edited by Jonny Ryan Mac at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by SinisterShadows
dude ur callin him the idiot when u cant take a question about good band names ****in seriously so shut the **** and if your gonna make a dumbass comment like that dont even post it

lol trolled

No, but really there's a Band Name Thread. That's the only Band Name thread that should be taken seriously.
My favourite fake name is "Mr Sperm and the Babymakers".
However I don't really care that much about names, and I'll just usually make a word that incorporates all of the members first names.

In my current band there are four people - Cameron, Alex, Alan and Nat.

We are called "The Camal Nats"
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Well, I like the Cure and they made an album called Three Imaginary Boys. How bout that - The Imaginary Boys?