Page 1 of 6
so i was out at my moms house for the last 6 weeks, she is very religious, and i am FAR from that. so its time for me to fly back to my dads house, im at the airport and i keep seeing this same priest over and over and over, in the bathroom, the restaurant i ate at, and finally near the gate i depart from, and i swear to god (lol) he looked at me every single time. so i get on the plane, music blasting (slayer, go figure) and i sit down, close my eyes and try to go to sleep. so a few minutes later i feel a tap on my shoulder, and its that god damn priest (again, lol). he simply taps my shoulder, asks my name and tries feebly to strike up a conversation with me. i woke up at six, havent eaten yet, its 100 degrees outside and im cranky as a bitch. so i turn to him and say "im daemon, how about you?" in the most pleasant voice i can muster. so he turns to me his name is jason or jack or something to that effect. so i put my headphones in after were in the air and he continues to talk to me, over and over. he talks to me about his congregation, about his favorite hymns, about everything i could give a **** less about. so he askes what im listening to and i tell him and procede to sing along loudly to my music, he didnt enjoy that much. so he asks if he can see my shirt, and i let him. im big bold letters it says "I set my friends on fire" he didnt look pleased, so i asked if i could see his cross necklace, and when i reached for it i told him i had to puke, and started gagging on my own "puke'' that i swallowed and then licked my lips, right in front of him. i countinued to annoy him with simple questions about the bible untill the end of the flight. by the end of the flight he had asked to move seats. as i was leaving the plane i passed him and asked what church he worked for, and he simply glared at me and left. i wonder why.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well lets take a look at what happened.

At a party = kay, cool
Drinking = awesome
Making out with an attractive girl = great
Dry humping said girl = superb
Having an orgasm = Pinnacle of win
You're on the pit, there's no thinking, you're definitely going to hell.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
well from the looks of it you're already living in hell
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Summary:

TS is a huge asshole.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Zaphikh
Because you're probably twelve and need to prove how rebellious you are.

actualy you can go to hell, okay? cuz im 16 and i dont hate god, or even bash god. so it wasnt me being rebellious. i simply used the powers of scarcasim and my knowledge of satanic music to my advantage.
Quote by RU Experienced?

At a party = kay, cool
Drinking = awesome
ITT: Ts is a dick
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by Zaphikh
Because you're probably twelve and need to prove how rebellious you are.

EDIT: After some long, hard thought, I have come to the conclusion that you sir, were a complete douchebag to an elderly man deep in his faith that just tried to pass the time with you.

Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, immature jerk.
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
Last edited by iburnmyfrendz66 at Jul 24, 2009,

absolutely brilliant... whats even funnier is that im flying into salt lake city by myself tomorrow and I will probably use some of this
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Just Andrew
Summary:

TS is a huge asshole.
duh
Quote by RU Experienced?

At a party = kay, cool
Drinking = awesome
U R S0 C0oL ND AW3SUM!
SLAY333R!!

sorry bud, but you sound like a huge dildo to me. If we were at a party together, i would not introduce my guests to you, and would generally avoid you the whole night. you're in the pit, of course you're going to hell. It's cool how the guys faith made you puke. I'm a christian, I believe in God, and i'll bet every single person in this thread thinks i'm more "rad" than you right now. grow up. The guy is having to have a conversation with you while you're on a plane, he seemed like a nice guy. You however seem like a total tosser. Odds are however that this story never even happened, and in reality the person in the seat next to you was actually your mom.

<< TS

olololololololol radical dude. no "poser" "conformist" faith in a higher power for you right? you're too RAD for that!

*reported*

EDIT:

Quote by BassistsDoItLow
i wonder why.

Quote by ts's profile
Birthday : March 12, 1994

that's why.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 24, 2009,
sorry, but that's a asshole move, like seriously man, don't judge people based on their religion.
Quote by BassistsDoItLow
actualy you can go to hell, okay? cuz im 16 and i dont hate god, or even bash god. so it wasnt me being rebellious. i simply used the powers of scarcasim and my knowledge of satanic music to my advantage.
Drop the satanism act, bro.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Uber Man
well DUH your going to hell, but not for that.

if im not going to hell for that, its for the things i did to Just Andrew's dog

just kidding, no one get all but hurt and flip their ****
Quote by RU Experienced?

At a party = kay, cool
Drinking = awesome
Cool story bro?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Cool story bro.

EDIT: Pbass Pirate, never before have I hated you until now.

I'm one of those religious people. Come touch my cross, I'd burn you alive. You behave and have the mentality of a 10 year old. You're the reason we can't listen to Metallica in church.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Last edited by Cody_Grey102 at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by BK202
Massive wall of text is massive.

You're an asshole. Respect what some people believe. I believe in god but I'm not entirely for any religion. Still, I don't go around insulting what other people believe.

actualy im agnostic too asshole, so dont act all high and mighty, read at more than a third grade level and you would have known i was simply in a bad mood, that was all.
Quote by RU Experienced?

At a party = kay, cool
Drinking = awesome
Ima gonna go to hell when I die *clap clap*
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by BassistsDoItLow
actualy im agnostic too asshole, so dont act all high and mighty, read at more than a third grade level and you would have known i was simply in a bad mood, that was all.

So? That doesn't give you the right to be a dick.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by BassistsDoItLow

Again, you're in the Pit, you think any of us care what you said to a Priest when you were in a bad mood? Think, kid.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by BassistsDoItLow

Who cares? You could just humored him and said you needed sleep. Just because your in a bad mood doesnt mean you can put everybody else in one.
Quote by BassistsDoItLow

I skimmed, and I just read like three books for honors High school classes in the past week. As I said, MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT IS MASSIVE!!!!!!! I'm in a bad mood too.
Quote by BassistsDoItLow
i wonder why.
ooooh. oooooh. I know the answer to this one...

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
TS=Ass

And if you talk about Satanic music whilst wearing an I set my friends on fire shirt, that also makes you a poser wh0re.
Quote by Just Andrew
Summary:

TS is a huge asshole.

this. I hate religion too but at least show a little ****ing maturity or respect
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
So? That doesn't give you the right to be a dick.

actualy the first amendment gives me the right to be a dick, to anyone, anywhere, anytime
Quote by RU Experienced?

At a party = kay, cool
Drinking = awesome
There's a priest staring at you throughout the time you're in the airport. Same priest starts talking to you in the plane.

Pedophile? >_>
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
dude seriously grow up, and im not just saying that because im religious. When you grow up you need to learn to respect other peoples beliefs even if you dont agree with them. This Priest was just a nice man trying to be friendly and you go be an asshole, let me know when you grow up.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6