I'm looking to buy a 46 for my room, if anyone owns how is the experience of watching high def content.
LOL
I have one I'm not sure on the size but it is pretty big and it has a clear picture
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I'm waiting till OLED is released world wide....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've got a SMALLER version of the bravia (32 inch) and i like it a lot. however looking back, i made a mistake. i would suggest the Sharp Aquos. It's cheaper and far better.

however if you're a sony man through and through, its a great tv. I use it to watch blu-ray DVD's and regular TV to, and its brilliant at everything it does.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I've got a SMALLER version of the bravia (32 inch) and i like it a lot. however looking back, i made a mistake. i would suggest the Sharp Aquos. It's cheaper and far better.

however if you're a sony man through and through, its a great tv. I use it to watch blu-ray DVD's and regular TV to, and its brilliant at everything it does.

we have two sharps in the house, both aquos but the one in my room is a 32' and 31 to be exact i think, the sound quality is laughable, the volume maxs at 40 and while watching blu-ray, I have to put at 30. thanks for the input, I'm comparing the prices and features from bestbuy.
LOL