Alright. Its mint, with box and papers and adjustment wrench. Used maybe 5 times. It just doesnt really go with my style, and i just kind of dont really like it like i thought i would. So $120 USD + shipping OBO for a basically brand new pedal, paypal only. I can provide ebay feedback if you want it. PM me.

Would you mind a trade plus a bit of cash?
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Pedal-wise, I have an EHX Metal Muff and an Ibanez WD7. Both have no scratches whatsoever.

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Can't really afford it right now, sorry

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i might be interested in trading you my DD6 for it. let me know what you think.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
there's pics on my profile if you want to have a look. it's perfect in condition.
i got it from xnatex not too long ago for my TS9.
no box, i'll pack it up real nice though, and i have the manual.
hmm. i am seriously considering your offer. im gonna let this sit for a few more days, and if nothing happens, ill get back to you.
fulltone fulldrive II, perfect condition, for it if you're interested. let me know
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
are you in the US? does it have box and papers? are you the original owner?
Quote by RHCPFitz
are you in the US? does it have box and papers? are you the original owner?

EDIT: I just read your previous threads, and youve been having problems with it. No thanks, dont try to pull a fast one on me. Im reporting you, thats not cool man.
i'm confused, referring to me? ^

problems aren't pedal related, they were amp EQ/pickup probs if you're referring to me and my previous threads on my OD pedal. i don't pull 'fast ones' on anyone here on UG, i've had a few transactions that have gone perfectly well and you can even ask my buyers/traders, that's why i'm in the 'good' trader thread.

well if you WERE referring to me, it would have been nice to send me a PM asking about it rather than slandering my name publicly on this forum with disrespect. a little clarification is in order, if you don't mind. if you weren't referring to me, then ignore my irritated response.

**on a side note: i use my fulltone every day, and it's a beautiful OD pedal, i'm NOT the original owner and do NOT have box and papers that it came with, but it's in perfect condition inside and out.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
i'm confused, referring to me? ^

problems aren't pedal related, they were amp EQ/pickup probs if you're referring to me and my previous threads on my OD pedal. i don't pull 'fast ones' on anyone here on UG, i've had a few transactions that have gone perfectly well and you can even ask my buyers/traders, that's why i'm in the 'good' trader thread.

well if you WERE referring to me, it would have been nice to send me a PM asking about it rather than slandering my name publicly on this forum with disrespect. a little clarification is in order, if you don't mind. if you weren't referring to me, then ignore my irritated response.

**on a side note: i use my fulltone every day, and it's a beautiful OD pedal, i'm NOT the original owner and do NOT have box and papers that it came with, but it's in perfect condition inside and out.

If it were a MOSFET i would do it, and if you were the original owner with the box and papers i would do it, but i think ill have to pass. Thanks anyways man.
^no problem, good luck with the sell man
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
^no problem, good luck with the sell man

thanks man, sorry for the huge misunderstanding
we wouldn't be human if we didn't make mistakes every once in a while, i just took offense more than usual b/c i've built my rep in UG and try to be as honest as possible.

all is good, no hard feelings over anything, just wishing well to both of us eventually getting what we want
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH