But I've looked for a bit and I can't find any threads about what to do in this situation..

I------------------12h17p12-----------------I
I---------------13----------13--------------I
I------------14----------------14-----------I
I---------14----------------------14--------I
I---12-15----------------------------15-12--I
I-------------------------------------------I

If you notice there are two 14s next to eachother. The book that I got this excercise tells me the fingering is the same for both notes however I find it a bit hard to jump from one fret to the other while keep rhythm and control and w/ barring I do it but I'm in danger of ringing both notes at the same time. Should I play the second 14 w/ another finger altogether or should I keep practicing barring or using the same finger?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

You are forgiven haha.

And as for the lick, roll off your finger, if you look up that technique on the internet, you should find good info on it.
it's neither really a barre or jumping, rather you roll the finger across the two strings at that fret
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I never get that "rolling" thing. I looked it up on YouTube and I see you use the second joint from the tip of your finger for the next string? Is that right?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
I never get that "rolling" thing. I looked it up on YouTube and I see you use the second joint from the tip of your finger for the next string? Is that right?

it can depend on your hands. just try what's most comfortable, and fine-tune it to make it sound good.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Ty for all the help guys