anyone who has seen the movie, at the begining at the start of the fight in shanghai what is the theme that is played when optimus first rolls out of the plane? ive searched through like every youtube video and i cant find the song. its like the most epic song i got chills during this part even the second time i saw the movie!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Oh...I thought you meant one of them got lucky with Megan Fox.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
that was a horrible movie and i hate you for reminding me about it. good day sir
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh...I thought you meant one of them got lucky with Megan Fox.

yeah i thought robot sex, this thread is misleading
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Just look up the OST.

The movie pretty much only used like 3 songs, or so I thought, despite being 2 and a half hours long. Arrival on Earth theme maybe? Look up Steve Jablonsky, he composed it.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Just look up the OST.

The movie pretty much only used like 3 songs, or so I thought, despite being 2 and a half hours long. Arrival on Earth theme maybe? Look up Steve Jablonsky, he composed it.

The only songs I remember being used in the movie were "New Divide" by Linkin Park and "21 Guns" by Green Day.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
would they have used songs from the score of the first movie? otherwise its not arrival on earth

edit: omg it is arival on earth but they played a new version of it on the 2nd movie i think.. it doesnt sound like it did 2 hours ago haha but its the same melody etc
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Just look up the OST.

this