alright so i wanna try smoking out of an apple. i get the basic idea... bore a hole in the top which connects to a hole in the side. keep the weed in one and suck in the other. but how do i keep the weed from falling into the hole? i know aluminum is bad to inhale, or i would put foil in between the hole and the stuff with holes in it...any suggestions?
Actually I've already seen this somewhere...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
foil bowl with pin pricks, as long as you don't smoke too much out of it you'll be alright.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Buy a screen. Or make one. Buy ingredients for a screen and make one. I don't know.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
its allright, but yes get a pipe screen, or tin foil, if you are lazy
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
It's not worth smoking out of an apple, unless you don't have a piece, man. It burns like a *****, and the taste of apple smoke is gross.

you dorks are sad...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
ive done this a few times actually hah a PERFECT screen is one thats on the nozzle of a sink. shove it in the top and make a right angle with a screwdriver in the apple and youve got your pipe. make another hole at a right angle in the side if you want a carb. in my experience(what little experience at that hah) its the best way cuz theres minimal evidence and the apple tastes damn good

edit: dont use ****ing tin foil
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Apple was all I used. Most environmentally friendly method.
███████████████████████████

Pagan? Check it out
done it. its nicccceeeee. youtube it, youll find a lot of good tutorials.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
wrong. take apart some ipod headphones and theres a little screen on it. use that.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by led hot zep pep
use a lemon instead its full of citrus goodness (i have done it before and it turned out alirigght)

or an orange
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by led hot zep pep
use a lemon instead its full of citrus goodness (i have done it before and it turned out alirigght)

that sounds awesome. how'd you do that?
I would like to quote Daniel Tosh and say "I wish they would legalize Marijuana so that potheads have nothing to talk about, grow up and snort coke like an adult, JEEZ."
I've smoked a shesha with an apple for a bowl...

I know the idea is different but you could work something out with a bong or something.

SWIM loves to use Apples, be he did not use a screen. It works out fine but can be kind of wasteful. Tastes wonderful.

SWIM has also done the same but out of a pumpkin at Halloween. 'Twas great.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
I was in Hawaii last april and I was just getting out of the water and there people were sitting on this ledge with and apple and I just laughed and this girl had a heavy accent and said "you want to try?" i just luaghed and said no
You don't need a screen. Take the stem off the apple. Where the stem was should be an indent into the apple that makes a perfect bowl. Now use the inside of a pen to poke a small hole through the center of the pre-made bowl, and continuing down halfway through the core of the apple. From the side of the apple, poke another hole that connects to other hole at a 90* angle. There you go, the way an apple was intended to be smoked out of.

So many idiots do not realize there is already a perfect bowl on the apple and make a new hole and then have to use foil and all that ****.
Don't need a gun to blow your mind.
Last edited by muppet master at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by ygokazuki
i know aluminum is bad to inhale, or i would put foil in between the hole

Generally anything that isn't supposed to be in our atmosphere is bad to inhale. You're sucking in concentrated carbon smoke when you smoke (thus the name), so I think you're not doing health concerns right.
Quote by Seref
Generally anything that isn't supposed to be in our atmosphere is bad to inhale. You're sucking in concentrated carbon smoke when you smoke (thus the name), so I think you're not doing health concerns right.

The difference is one causes alzheimers, the other minimal to non-existant damage to your lungs. If your not a heavy smoker, smoking the occasionally bowl is gonna do about as much damage to your body as sitting around a campfire would.
Don't need a gun to blow your mind.
Quote by muppet master
The difference is one causes alzheimers, the other minimal to non-existant damage to your lungs. If your not a heavy smoker, smoking the occasionally bowl is gonna do about as much damage to your body as sitting around a campfire would.

For the short term anyway. You ever see an old pothead? The kind that's been smoking for 20+ years? There's definitely something out of whack with them.

EDIT: I'm not trying to start an argument here. I take a hit of weed every once in a while. Just saying, if you're worrying about health concerns, worry about all of them.
You can use the screen off of a faucet if you really need one... There are usually two or so on the faucet so taking one out wont be that big of a deal...
If you actually think this is a good idea, quit now and go into rehab. You have obviously already done substantial damage to your brain and should not continue smoking pot...

Idiot...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by Skin the Sun
If you actually think this is a good idea, quit now and go into rehab. You have obviously already done substantial damage to your brain and should not continue smoking pot...

Idiot...

and what proof do you have that weed causes substantial brain damage???
Quote by led hot zep pep
and what proof do you have that weed causes substantial brain damage???

It was a joke.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by Xiaoxi
Actually I've already seen this somewhere...

Dukes Of Hazard..?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Jul 24, 2009,
Aww i'm sorry... I feel bad now

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning