Page 1 of 2
Yes, I did searchbar.

No, I don't care.

I am going to find every single one of those ninjas, and shoot them all in the face. I am then finding the maker of that ad, and eating his firstborn child and possibly raping his wife if I am not satisfied after eating his kid.

For real, that music is annoying. I am trying to listen to something and all out of nowhere I get "DA DA DA, DA, DADADADADA, DA". It has been playing the entire time I have been typing this thread, and I have punched several objects in my room.

Anyone else getting a case of Ad-Rage because of those punk ass ninjas?

EDIT: If you don't know, don't bother asking. When you see the ad, you may return to this thread, and you will know what the hell I am talking about.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Jul 24, 2009,
i dunno what you are talking about
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
i didnt get angry. but since that damn ninja came on so i left UG and just came back by accident......... AND ITS STILL THERE!!! WTF!
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I was just thinking about that! I hate it and adblock isn't working for some odd reason.
its called F5 mofo use it sometime
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
I was just about to make a thread about this. I thought for a second they were just messing with me. Even worse I'm using headphones.
There's a banner ad on UG that was just added today, it advertises "hit 3 ninjas, get a free ringtone" while playing an obnoxious, 5 second, Asian-stereotype sound clip. It's not blocked by AdBlock Plus, and the only way I can find to get rid of it is F5 until you get a banner other than it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
dude, i hear ya, but i guess it's the price we pay for not having to pay money to use the site
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
He's talking about an ad that plays obnoxious music (any sound is obnoxious in ads, so that is quite redundant) when you load UG's forums.

I get the same ad, and I just closed UG.

edit: beaten

ironically, the ad loaded when I opened the page to edit my post.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
So it's not just me!
I was beginning to think I was going crazy...
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I think I have ad block with Firefox, but I still get it. Its a stupid ninja ad that has this stupid asian music.
my god I hate those things.

even more than I hate the ads that immediately cover a large part of the page whenever you touch them.

I don't wanna join the f*cking army, leave me alone!
Quote by Ganoosh
Yes, I did searchbar.

No, I don't care.

I am going to find every single one of those ninjas, and shoot them all in the face. I am then finding the maker of that ad, and eating his firstborn child and possibly raping his wife if I am not satisfied after eating his kid.

For real, that music is annoying. I am trying to listen to something and all out of nowhere I get "DA DA DA, DA, DADADADADA, DA". It has been playing the entire time I have been typing this thread, and I have punched several objects in my room.

Anyone else getting a case of Ad-Rage because of those punk ass ninjas?

I hope he comes and rapes you, and while hes raping you plays that song. hahahhahahahaha. That should be his new add.
We all started at the bottom. Unless you were Hendrix. It is a fact that he popped out of his mom with a guitar in his hands. I've seen the video!
Dude I just posted in the bad ad section, don't know if they'll do anything. But seriously, it's annoying.
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
YOOOOUZ D4 FYREFUX BRUH!!!!

also, Adblock.

not only do i not ever see t3h ninjas, i don't see any ads on this site at all. the space where the ad goes is black.

safari/firefox ftw.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by Zombee
I think I have ad block with Firefox, but I still get it. Its a stupid ninja ad that has this stupid asian music.

The ad is flash.

If you find the url for the .swf you can block the ad.

I think, I have no idea how adlbockers work.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
OHHH are u guys talking about the ads that pop out of nowhere whenever u open a page on UG? cuz yes i HATE those
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

also, Adblock.

I have firefox. But I just got a new computer, and I haven't gotten around to getting adblock yet. It's really making me appreciate how amazing it is....
safari ftw
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by Ganoosh
I have firefox. But I just got a new computer, and I haven't gotten around to getting adblock yet. It's really making me appreciate how amazing it is....

when you put the adblock up, the ninjas will be gone.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

also, Adblock.

not only do i not ever see t3h ninjas, i don't see any ads on this site at all. the space where the ad goes is black.

safari/firefox ftw.

Read the thread, Adblock doesn't block it. Several posts already mentioned this.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
when you put the adblock up, the ninjas will be gone.

I started doing it right after you mentioned it. Good riddance..
And since we have 'ninja' in the thread the ad keeps popping up! It thinks we're its target audience! We're all screwed!
I had that problem and about two weeks ago someone told me firefox had ad-block. so i immediately downloaded firefox, then adblock and i have no regrets.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by PlayMadness
Read the thread, Adblock doesn't block it. Several posts already mentioned this.

adblock conquers all

i will say it once again, i am sitting here on my macbook, using both firefox AND safari, both are open in 2 separate windows, the space where UG ads go is BLANK in safari because adblock is on and displaying a Direct ad in Firefox because adblock is OFF in firefox. adblock does indeed block them. i didn't even have to tell it to do it, safari just comes that way and firefox does the same when you turn on adblock
*screen shot up in a sec*
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 24, 2009,
The ads with the shouting smiley faces make me rage
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Quote by PlayMadness

Adblock Plus blocks every ad, and is able to block any image or flash object.

Don't "correct" people unless you know what you're talking about.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d

ya that ****s annoying

Mine:

Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Page 1 of 2