I've been looking around at different tuners cause I may be selling my TU-2. When it comes to cents, what am I looking for. I'm assuming the lower the number (ex: +/- 1 cent) is better than +/- 3 cents, unless it's vice versa? Pretty simple question, just a little unclear here. Thanks.
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
The KORG Pitchblack is really good.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I was thinking about that but I found a pewaves tuner that's $50 and true bypass
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Cents indicate how off from being in tune you are. If you are only 1 cent off, you're nearly in tune. If you're 10 cents off, you sound like ass. Korg makes pretty good tuners, by the way
I think the most accurate tuner on the market is the Sonic Reseach Turbo Tuner, with plus or minus 0.05 cents.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
i found this one from the pedalboard thread: http://www.pewaves.com/pewaves-jpt10-chromatic-guitar-amp-bass-pedal-tun.html

it's true bypass and says the accuracy is +/- 1 cent. for $50 i dont think i can go wrong
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Yes, smaller number of cents means it is more accurate. The Planet Waves tuner sucks because you can't tell how far off you are from perfect due to really large subdivisions on the screen. I would go with the Pitchblack as well.
EDIT: Yep, that tuner sounds good too. I've seen people with it on their boards, so I am guessing that it is pretty good.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
awesome thanks alot guys i appreciate the quick feedback. im most likely going to get that one and sell the tu-2. ill let you know how it is when i get it
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
The Turbo Tuner is better than all those tuners.

-Faster note detection than a Peterson
-+/- 0.05 cents

The only problem is that you'll never get your guitar perfectly in tune because of its super accuracy.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI