Unfortunatly, you can't do that with your mixer alone. The purpose of this mixer is to mix everything together into one stereo track. It can be useful in recording aplications, but not in the way you mentioned above.

Depending on how many tracks you want to record at once, you could buy an audio interface and route a limmited number of tracks (I'm guessing your mixer would do 4, maybe 5) from the mixer to the audio interface. If you didn't mind routing the tracks to the interface pre EQ, you could route all the mic channels to seperate tracks through the interface (the would, however, require a rather expensive interface).

If you want a mixer that can do what you described above, invest in a mixer with Firewire or USB 2.0 connections such as those made by Alesis or M-Audio. Hope this helps and let me know if you have further questions.
6 tracks, for the drums. We have Magix, Garage band, and Tracktion, would we need Pro-Tools or something?
I have no idea yet, my dad needs to check his credit, should be around 400-500US$
Tecnically, you don't actually need a mixer, but they can be quite useful if your interface has a limited number of preamps or doesn't come with zero latency monitoring. You do, however, need an interface.

For that price, I'd look into interfaces from Presonus and M-Audio. Make sure they have at least six mic inputs and are Firewire or USB 2.0 interfaces.
i use this mixer you can do it with the usb
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by mccabe24
Tecnically, you don't actually need a mixer, but they can be quite useful if your interface has a limited number of preamps or doesn't come with zero latency monitoring. You do, however, need an interface.

For that price, I'd look into interfaces from Presonus and M-Audio. Make sure they have at least six mic inputs and are Firewire or USB 2.0 interfaces.

Would this be good? Or would an interface with one preamp and a mixer work?
^ That's by far your best bet for an interface. I highly recommend it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite