Does anyone know a software programs that can give a voice track distortion?

An example would be Muse's Hysteria or a lighter distortion like in Kelly Ozborn's Puppa Don't Preach

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Plug your microphone into a distortion box and rerecord. But if you want to modify something you cant record again, I wouldn't know how..
Dorkus.
Add a distortion plugin as an insert to your vocal track. Pretty easy to do.
you can use the SC4 effect in Audacity.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Do what Frank Zappa did and fall of the stage
he damaged his voice but it made him sound FREAKING AWESOME!
Quote by stabbsy
Does anyone know a software programs that can give a voice track distortion?

An example would be Muse's Hysteria or a lighter distortion like in Kelly Ozborn's Puppa Don't Preach

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have Garageband, you can record your voice and add artificial distortion, fuzz, reverb, auto-wah, anything to it.
i recommend NOT using distortion on your voice. theres other ways to get that distorted effect. if you're using a DAW then you can try adding a very very light fuzz and then double tracking the line. i'm actually preferable of just turning the line in volume up high when recording and letting the natural clipping occur (do this on a preamp with tubes) it sounds much better to me than adding distortion.
I'll have to give this falling off the stage thing a shot, if Frank Zappa did it, I'd be a sucker not too. =D

Thank for all the info ppl, I'm gonna try the SC4 effect as it is the most easy accessible.