Page 1 of 4
Speaks for itself. It is 3:04 AM here in sunny California, and I'm wide awake. Insomniacs unite!

How're things?
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
good, its after noon here.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
good, and its actually 3:05 here in sunny california
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
It's sunny at 3am?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
is there ever a time when noone is in the pit? im pretty sure it would explode if that happened right?
ಠ_ಠ
Yup...6am....spent all night doing orchestral arrangements...more nights to follow...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This is also the 'if I had a nickel everytime this thread was made/week in the pit.'
quarter after 6 on the east coast. i work a double shift in 3 hours. gonna be fun!
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
haha, 8:13pm in the australian capital, been feeling sick, I should be asleep but the internet is so much more fun than getting better.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Dammit, all out of Melatonin.

Turkey meat loaf. Hell yes.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

it just turned 3:14AM, another update from california.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
8.14 pm.
i am rather tired.
and hungry. i havent had dinner yet.
though i believe there some left over curry in the fridge.
i shall go and heat it up now.
goodbye.
this should be renamed the "A list of times from all around the world" thread
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
It's 12.22 here, and I'm awake.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
3:24 over here in California...my sleeping pattern is all ****ed up from school though. I decided to take a nap at like 7pm and woke up at 10pm so now i'm not really tired...

which sucks because I have class tommarow at 11...but i'll live. all you gotsta do is play guitar at my school
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
3:24 over here in California...my sleeping pattern is all ****ed up from school though. I decided to take a nap at like 7pm and woke up at 10pm so now i'm not really tired...

which sucks because I have class tommarow at 11...but i'll live. all you gotsta do is play guitar at my school

Hey dude. What part of Cali are ya from?
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by krypto1339
Hey dude. What part of Cali are ya from?

I just moved to Hollywood last april,
i'm from Moreno Valley/Riverside area though.
It's 11:30 here in England, I barely got any sleep last night cos I was at a party, and i'm going camping tonight.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
I just moved to Hollywood last april,
i'm from Moreno Valley/Riverside area though.

Nice, I live in the Valley (right over the hill). How're you liking it so far?
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

woot 3:33 now in sunny cali and i cant fall asleep. And yes is ALWAYS sunny in cali.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
i was up till 7.fell asleep finally and got woke up at 9
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by krypto1339
Nice, I live in the Valley (right over the hill). How're you liking it so far?

oh wtf haha cool

It's cool, I miss a lot of my friends from back home. I go back every weekend but still it sucks going from hanging out all of them everyday to staying in a studio by yourself the whole week. But im slowly making friends out here and getting used to it
Quote by CoreysMonster
silly brits, we're the center of the world.

Well we're ahead of you
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
oh wtf haha cool

It's cool, I miss a lot of my friends from back home. I go back every weekend but still it sucks going from hanging out all of them everyday to staying in a studio by yourself the whole week. But im slowly making friends out here and getting used to it

That does suck. It's cool that you're keeping touch, though. Things will change once you start school again. What grade?
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by krypto1339
That does suck. It's cool that you're keeping touch, though. Things will change once you start school again. What grade?

Ha yeah, actually I go to the Musicians Institute, and i live literally right down the street
Good speed, eh devourthekitten?
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

It's 7 AM and I just woke up with a headache and have to be at work soon. Kinda hating life atm.
We're only strays.
Page 1 of 4