I'm watching Prison Break Season 4 on DVD on my xbox. I just finished watching disk 2 and went to put disk 3 in. The tray icon said "reading" then quickly went back to "open tray" The xbox sounds like it is struggling when it tries to spin the disk and then it stops all together when "open tray" comes up. I tried a few other DVDs, and they didn't work. But for some reason, if I put disk 2 back in, it works. And it doesn't go through all the opening credits either. It goes straight to the menu where it asks what episodes you want to watch. What is happening? I have already had the xbox repaired because of the red ring of death.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
It's gonna blow! GET OUTTA HERE!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Yep I have the same thing... I believe it overheats and the laser that reads the disc doesn't work... I'm gonna try to get the red rings on mine so they will fix it for free
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah, I've been using it a lot lately, but I let it cool down for quite a while. I just got a different DVD to work on it, but still not the one I want to watch. It is a really strange problem.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
I used to have the same problem then i got the 3 red lights so be careful.
To prevent this dont put your xbox on th floor put it somewhere elevated.
I have this prob all th time i jst give it a good whack cos its actually down to the displacement of a magnet inside the disc tray