Page 1 of 3
*Ignore the obviously suggestive and politcally incorrect title, it was only to get your attention and mirror your likely first responses, so lets get that over with*

I know this likely sounds very weird but I have a *liking* for my mom, but not in a sexual way, but more of the way I can be sometimes enamored of cute or fuzzy animals or certain voices both male and female alike without getting aroused. Whenever I see my thin frame beside hers there is a certain comfortableness or familiarity.

I don't care if you all think i'm a freak, it's all relative. (no pun intended).

anyone who wants to relate is welcome (again no pun intended)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Jul 24, 2009,
Nudes or GTFO
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
*Ignore the obviously suggestive and politcally incorrect title, it was only to get your attention and mirror your likely first responses, so lets get that over with*

I know this likely sounds very weird but I have a *liking* for my mom, but not in a sexual way, but more of the way I can be sometimes enamored of cute or fuzzy animals or certain voices both male and female alike without getting aroused. Whenever I see my thin frame beside hers there is a certain comfortableness or familiarity.

I don't care if you all think i'm a freak, it's all relative. (no pun intended).

anyone who wants to relate is welcome (again no pun intended)

*wonders what TS is trying to start in the Pit
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
So why did you want to share your sexual feelings for your mother with us ?
Quote by Le_Bunny
I like my mum too. What's so fucked up about that?

nothing ^^
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
tell me more about your mum

no

pls dont
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Wincest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
It's called platonic love. You'd think that it would be a normal occurrence especially between a mother and child but people always like to stick love and sex into one big category so as soon as you say you love your mother people shout Oedipus complex.
Quote by Cianyx
Is your name Stacy?

who is Stacy?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Lol, you're literally a mother****er. Never thought I'd get to say that.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by Laces Out Danny
who is Stacy?

"Stacy's mum has got it goin' on" etc.

I'm guessing that's the joke. Lulz did not ensue.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
who is Stacy?

Stacy's mom has got it going on
she's all that I want and I've waited so long
Stacy can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Stacy's mom

I haven't heard that song in years and still remember it, damn catchy.
.............................milf?
(runs out of thread)
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I've never heard of that song before.

edit: now I have. It sounds pretty Click-fiveish. I would've liked it a lot a few years ago.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I've never heard of that song before.

sorry for double post but this is more confusing than the topic. How have you not heard it?? Where we you living??
Quote by slash_GNR666
sorry for double post but this is more confusing than the topic. How have you not heard it?? Where we you living??

Too busy loving his mother to notice?
Quote by slash_GNR666

in the Philippines
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Troll much?
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
^^ LOL

Looks like my old Science teacher but with hair

EDIT: reply was to jonnowev's post
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 24, 2009,
dear god i almost went blind from seeing that pic.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 3