look up the X2 systems. I have one and its really good.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Okay cool I'll check them out. How good is yours?

I mean do you experience much lag or a noticeable change in tone? Also is it reliable?

The other guitarist in my band has A Samson AirLine and says it's great. He had a cheap wireless system years ago which he had problems with which made him go back to cables for a few years. But when he got this he said it was awesome. Still, the very low price is makeing me cautious
I'm using a Sennheiser freeport live. Very happy with it, and it is very affordable.
WTLTL 2011
[quote="'']Okay cool I'll check them out. How good is yours?

I mean do you experience much lag or a noticeable change in tone? Also is it reliable?

The other guitarist in my band has A Samson AirLine and says it's great. He had a cheap wireless system years ago which he had problems with which made him go back to cables for a few years. But when he got this he said it was awesome. Still, the very low price is makeing me cautious

I never experienced any interference or lag. It really is a great system. My tone remains consistent. The only bad thing about it is the battery only lasts like 5 hours
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Beware, a friend of mine had a cheap wireless system and we played in a little place once and only because a girl opened her cellphone it f***ed up his signal.
I am very serious about this.

LOLL
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
The X2 series have all kinds of problems in the UK and in Europe, Peter Thorn was telling me about his adventures in Europe with this thing cutting in and out during his tour with Lenny Kravitz.

I am gonna suggest a Samson airline 77 series. I don't experience any lag or delay, and it does not suck any tone at all. Same tone plugged in as wireless.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Jul 28, 2009,
Quote by Brendan.Clace
The X2 series have all kinds of problems in the UK and in Europe, Peter Thorn was telling me about his adventures in Europe with this thing cutting in and out during his tour with Lenny Kravitz.

I am gonna suggest a Samson airline 77 series. I don't experience any lag or delay, and it does not suck any tone at all. Same tone plugged in as wireless.

Well turns out I can't find an X2 anywere in the UK atall. Maybie thats why. The G30 is been sold quite widespread though so maybie it's designed to work properly in europe or something. I'll wait till it comes out and read some reviews though.

So are the Samson airlines really good then? Or does it depends on what reciver you get?
[quote="'']Well turns out I can't find an X2 anywere in the UK atall. Maybie thats why. The G30 is been sold quite widespread though so maybie it's designed to work properly in europe or something. I'll wait till it comes out and read some reviews though.

So are the Samson airlines really good then? Or does it depends on what reciver you get?

I am really happy with my Airline 77 receiver. Great unit! I still have to get the rack piece though...ughn....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.