Metal Forum Radio July 24th:CG Man16 mix of stuff you might not have heard

Well guys CG Man 16 got banned so he asked me to put up his radio show. I listened to it thought it was great so here you guys go and enjoy!

http://8tracks.com/cgman16/cgman16-s-july-2009-mix ?scroll_to_twitter=true

Hammer Horde- Seafarer: To finish my endless pimping of this band, they're going into my radio! My favorite song off their album, oh the viking metal goodness

Centurian- Heading for holocaust: Who loves the smell of Death metal in the morning? Yeah, so do i. I'm not gonna give a long explanation, they're death metal, you'll love them.

Nox- Intoxicated with death: With members of centurian, nox plays death metal as well. They've recently become one of my favorite death metal bands. No need to say more, just listen.

Vesperian Sorrow - Nebula Design: A great melodic black metal band, don't be suprised at the abundance of synths. Really, a great band.

Adramelech - Seven: Adramelech play old school finnish death metal, and do it very well at that. In my opinion their best song.

The Absence - Awakening: The uploader was being a bitch, i wanted to put riders of the plague up here, but i setteled for awakening in the end. Listen or die.

Repugnant - Mutilated remains: Old school death metal here! Pretty amazning band.

Tribulation - Crypt of Thanatophilia: What better way to finish off a mix than with a delicious slab of death thrash? That's right, there isn't.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of CG Man radio, brought to you by severed survival.
Snyper

Schedule:

JUL 31 The Kreator
AUG 7 jaaaaa
AUG 14 SeveredSurvival
AUG 21 eazy-c
AUG 28 LucasGtrGod
SEP 3 destöroyah
SEP 25 destroy_techno
OCT 04 Webbtje
OCT 18 Cianyx
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Jul 24, 2009,
He picked The Absence to be on his radio? How surprising

Edit: He's right though, I never got around to listening to any of those bands
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jul 24, 2009,
Heard 6/8. Not bad.

Will check out Repugnant and Tribulation.

Good list though!
Philosophy > Life
Heard of all of them. Just haven't listened to. I still need to listen to the last couple mixes from other people

I'll check it out
Quote by severed-metal
Heard of all of them. Just haven't listened to. I still need to listen to the last couple mixes from other people

I'll check it out

Same here, I'm a bit behind on my actually listening to bands which I've heard of
Looks like a decent list
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
I know for a fact that Adramelech are awesome.

I haven't heard any of the other bands save The Absence, who I figured have been heard by most of the forum already.
I love me some Tribulation. Heard of all but Adramelech, but never actually listened to Hammer Horde before. Good list

(And anyone here who hasn't heard of Vesperian Sorrow clearly was not around for the days of Metal Matt )
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
CG is awesome and this list is great.

CG is awesome
*waits for CG's ban to be over*
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Tribulation, nice!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.