I use a Boss multi-power adapter to power all my pedals, except the Muff doesn't take a standard 9v cable. I don't want a seperate plug just for the Muff. Any way to connect the Boss 9v power cable to the Muff?
visual sound 3.5mm converter
google it
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Quote by rhcp-legends
visual sound 3.5mm converter
google it

this, I have one for my Big Muff
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
These pedals require 18V adapters, do they not?
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
^No, some EHX pedals require higher voltages, but if i recall it's the Memory Man and HOG type pedals.

The Muff just has a different input because it wants to be difficult.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
^No, some EHX pedals require higher voltages, but if i recall it's the Memory Man and HOG type pedals.

The Muff just has a different input because it wants to be difficult.

I thought it has a different input because it's a reissue of a 1970s design.
^That too

That's my one gripe with EHX though (my favorite effects company), they really do need to have REGULAR 9v inputs on ALL of their pedals that require only 9v.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
^That too

That's my one gripe with EHX though (my favorite effects company), they really do need to have REGULAR 9v inputs on ALL of their pedals that require only 9v.

Well I think the whole reason they kept the old design is to guarantee a replica of the old school tones. If people really didn't care about that, they could buy a Little Big Muff instead (even though I think it sounds bleh compared to the full size). I wish they at least offered the 9v cable converter as an official EHX accessory.
Last edited by BrickIsRed at Jul 24, 2009,
^+1
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I just made myself one of these and I was set...

That could work too, but probably not as neat on a pedal board.
Quote by BrickIsRed
That could work too, but probably not as neat on a pedal board.

It actually gave me a bit more room and made it neater.. No plug sticking out the back. Its all under the pedal, all you see is the wire