I recently was at a guitar store and tried out the EHX POG2... And I loved it. The only thing is is that its like $325 bucks or so... Any other good octave pedals like this that are cheaper?
Digitech whammy? It won't be quite as good as the pog, but its about half the price, sounds decent, and its a whammy! Morello ftw!
Quote by greenwoodfan93
Digitech whammy? It won't be quite as good as the pog, but its about half the price, sounds decent, and its a whammy! Morello ftw!

Yeah, you gotta love the whammy. But I'm not looking to make the pitch an octave up, I want to layer the pitch with the octaves above and below, like the POG2 does.

EDIT: Or the classic POG for that matter.
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jul 24, 2009,
You want three octaves at the same time with one note? Or two? Because The whammy can harmonize an octave up or down.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Yeah, you gotta love the whammy. But I'm not looking to make the pitch an octave up, I want to layer the pitch with the octaves above and below, like the POG2 does.

EDIT: Or the classic POG for that matter.

Ah I see, sorry then, there isn't really anything else than can do that decently for less than a POG. You'd better start saving.

Wait, you do know you can harmonize with the whammy as well, not as suited to it as the POG, but it does the job.
Last edited by greenwoodfan93 at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by buddyboombotz
You want three octaves at the same time with one note? Or two? Because The whammy can harmonize an octave up or down.

Yeah, I just realized that. I think I'm gonna get it. Unless there's something better.