Well, I've just sold my VOX Duel Overdrive on eBay for almost $100 more than I paid for it, pretty happy about that.

Thanks to recieving a bill that I wasn't expecting I don't have much of this money left, but I plan on using the excess to buy at least 1 pedal.

Currently, I have a SD1, ML2, 535q Wah and an Acoustic Simulator. I'm looking at buying a whole bunch of new pedals in preparation for when I sell my Vypyr and go tube.

Pedals that have spiked my interest are the EHX Small Clone, Big Muff, English Muff'n, a Biyang Fuzz, MXR Delay and 10 band EQ, and a few others. Wouldn't mind a Tubescreamer, Blackstar HT-DistX or a Krank Distortus Maximus, but they're very low priority considering I already have an OD and distortion pedal (which I'll probably sell later on to buy a better one)

I'm also looking at a decent compressor (maybe an MXR Super Comp or something), reverb, perhaps the Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster, KORG Pitchblack, and a few others.

What do you think would be the best thing to buy first? Any other suggestions for pedals that would fit my needs?

Budget - Limited, I'm Australian, probably $175AUD, give or take a little. Will probably import from USA.
Styles/Bands - Very varied, mostly rock/metal, anywhere from Jimmy Page to John Frusciante, Synyster Gates to Dave Gilmour.
Well, none of those guys (save maybe Synyster) really use chorus. I'm not exactly a big fan of chorus myself, but the Small Clone is said to be a good chorus pedal.

I just bought a Big Muff myself for Gilmour-ish lead guitar parts. A reverb or delay would be very useful - check out the Malekko Spring Chicken if you can. If not, a Line 6 Verbzilla might be good. As for a delay you'd want something analog; the Ibanez AD-9 would work well. The great thing about delay is that it can be set short or long, loud or quiet so it's subtle or way up there, so you can get a reverb-like effect if you wanted.

An EQ might be useful if the amp doesn't sound as good as you like it to right off the bat... but I wouldn't buy one beforehand.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
^ Is that a reverb? That could be useful. I looked at the Holy Grail but heard some people had problems with them.

Quote by Raijouta
Well, none of those guys (save maybe Synyster) really use chorus. I'm not exactly a big fan of chorus myself, but the Small Clone is said to be a good chorus pedal.

I just bought a Big Muff myself for Gilmour-ish lead guitar parts. A reverb or delay would be very useful - check out the Malekko Spring Chicken if you can. If not, a Line 6 Verbzilla might be good. As for a delay you'd want something analog; the Ibanez AD-9 would work well. The great thing about delay is that it can be set short or long, loud or quiet so it's subtle or way up there, so you can get a reverb-like effect if you wanted.

An EQ might be useful if the amp doesn't sound as good as you like it to right off the bat... but I wouldn't buy one beforehand.

Well they're not the only tones I'm after, I love having a chorus for playing Nirvana and Metallica stuff, and it helps in certain Chili Peppers songs.

Do you think the AD9 would be more suitable than the Carbon Copy? I've heard nothing but good things about it, all the clips I heard sounded okay. I don't need massively long delays.

I'll check those out too, thanks =]

Any other ideas?
if you want a compressor, look at the Barber Tone Press. best compressor available IMO.

the verbzilla is awesome with its Octo and Cave settings.
^ That compressor seems okay.

BTW, as a note, try not to suggest things that aren't readily available from US eBay, or at least US Music Stores that don't ship to Australia.
peavey sanpera?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
peavey sanpera?

He's selling his Vypyr. He is starting to build his pedal board now so he has so nice effects when he buys a tube amp. I personally think the sanpera, while it would help him now, would end up being a waste of money in the long run.
Was trying some out the other day, I think I'll actually go with the Big Muff first.

Still need some suggestions of a decent reverb, compressor and phaser.