Page 1 of 2
Post any and all of your pet peeves.

Okay, some of these things don't actually piss me off, but they still bug the hell out of me so they're still counted.

People who, like, you know, talk, like, you know, like this, like, you know. RAARGH. I met a girl once who actually talked like that. And it wasn't just me who was noticing it, lots of other people in the room were sharing looks of amusement or "ugh".

Fat people who buy Weight Watchers food (or similar "weight loss" foods), which you're supposed to eat healthy with and excercise (the whole shebang). But then they just engorge themselves and then complain that it's false advertising or some crap. Is the food magically supposed to make you thin? NO.

People who won't stop picking at their pimples. Yeah, and once on my bus, there was a guy who picked them and then ate them. Yep.
Quote by Chrois

People who won't stop picking at their pimples. Yeah, and once on my bus, there was a guy who picked them and then ate them. Yep.

Why were you watching this and not talking to your friends or something?
I'm Luke.
Quote by Datrooper
Why were you watching this and not talking to your friends or something?

My friend pointed it out, and then we went David Attenborough on the dude.
when people smack their lips and slurp when their eating. that drives me freakin nuts. after hearing it for about 30 seconds i leave the room.

oh yes, people who drink with a spoon, door to door salespeople, and those indian people who call and try to sell stuff. >.<
Old women who eat a sweet and say it's 'naughty' because they are on a diet. And people who eat something and breath all over you.
I work in a shop which gives out samples to customers, and every now and then an old woman will come along, eat some freebies with her mouth open then breath it all over you. I've nearly been sick when the samples have been peanuts coz they bloody stink.
TRANSFORMICE

On pictures on Facebook, where people tag EVERY single person in the picture, even if you can only see their ear or something, and also if there's a picture of someone who doesn't have facebook they still tag their name. Wha's the point?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Girls that are "OMG RANDOM IS FUNNY XD XD XD LMAO LMAO LMAO AHAHAH"
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by Guitar2theface
Girls that are "OMG RANDOM IS FUNNY XD XD XD LMAO LMAO LMAO AHAHAH"

You are so damn right.

Also, girls (or guys) on facebook or MSN who like to add additional letters to words.

For example, reallyyyyyy.
signature
When people put random symbols in their MSN names. Like, ";; <<Jeremy. >> ;;" or some gay **** like that
Quote by genghisgandhi
when people stand on escalators without walking on them

wat?

arent they made for that...

on that note

people who rush on escalators because they're in a hurry.. use the stairs kk?
All Hail the Mighty Mastodon

Hail them now, hail them good, hail them just like you should. My neck my back uuuuuuhhhh just like that.. .. .. wat?
The Searchbar.

Joking aside, i hate it when people don't close the door when they leave my room. Stupid, i know, but it just bugs me.
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

Quote by genghisgandhi
escalators were meant to increase your time of shopping, the escalator standers epitomize human laziness krist agrees. fast foward to 2 minutes

id junkpunch krist when he'd hassle me on an escalator

Hail them now, hail them good, hail them just like you should. My neck my back uuuuuuhhhh just like that.. .. .. wat?
Adults who act like children.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by genghisgandhi
you would punch a 6'7, drunk bass player, WHOS IN A GRUNGE BAND!?!?
i also hate guitar hero kids who say they are great at real guitar

lets see... a spassy, uncoördinated (due to drunkness) tallish dude who tips over easily. Sure!

BRING IT ON KRIST!

Threads like this.

*reported*

Cwutididthar?

Don't worry I didn't report you.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
People who post realy vague attention seeking facebook statuses like...

"__________ is feeling really lonely..."
"__________ is confused about life..."
"__________ is in the hospital now..."

,causing someone to reply something like "what's wrong?/what's up?", to which they reply back "oh, I'll tell you on MSN" or "i don't want to talk about it".

Then why did you post it in the first place YOU ATTENTION SEEKING BINT.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
drivers who turn without their turning-signal

i yell at them and make signs that they should use their turning signal
The whole attitude that "school is lame" and it's "uncool" to be organized and do your assignments on time.
Definetly people who leave the milk out. I would like to drink cold milk please, is it too much to ask?

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Quote by RobinTrower12
The whole attitude that "school is lame" and it's "uncool" to be organized and do your assignments on time.

Agreed... like when people show off that they failed an assignment, as if it's a good thing to suck at school.
Songs that just end. Like Blood and Thunder and Lebron. Like the song is playing and then suddenly they're done.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Eating. My BIGGEST pet peeve is people eating.
They have just seemed to forget how to do it, not everybody, but the two people who I hear eating the most, my best friend, and my mum, both eat like ****in' retards trying to lick the roof of their mouth off.
My friend eats without chewing, he chews with his jaw, not his teeth, so he just opens and closes his mouth to chew, and my mum makes a paste out of the food, sucks at it for a while, chews it, chews it, chews it, chews it, then swallows, I have to put my music on full volume whenever I see her with food and I can still hear the ****.
If anyhthing could make me kill someone, it'd be this, and I wouldn't feel bad.

Ignorance of other people in general, now I hate people, but when people are ignorant of others' existance it really grinds me, such as, letting yourself smell bad and going out in public, talking real obnoxiously loud about someone in earshot who's done nothing (if it's provoked it's fine), or believing that they are the priority, wherever they need to be, they have to get to, and if anyone's in their way they don't care.

Seeing guys who are clearly pricks, ugly as **** and whatnot, with girlfriends who will do anything for them, this is more of a confusion than a pet peeve cos I do not understand it!
Same with girls, but usually the guys are still ugly, when they have boyfriends who are complete pushovers, slaves essentially, but they're a complete bitch to him, summin' like that.

Not accepting opinions, I can understand why people can prefer their opinion over others, this is fine, but when they say "No, you're wrong" as if it's fact, not opinion, back to my best friend (actually quite a **** it seems ) we always argue "cats or dogs?" I prefer cats, he prefers dogs, the argument always ends in "Dogs are better, just cos they are" even if I put forward a better argument than his (which is always "they're better, Cats suck") this just makes me angry, what the **** is the point in opinion if people think like this!?

And one of my biggest ones, people trying to be me.
Not many people do this, but I know one who is notorious for it, I'm fine like, if I get into a new band or something and my friends listen to them or something, but this one person literally takes what I say, do, want, etc etc and acts as if it's hers so to speak.
Recently for instance, I've been mad over Street Fighter, so she downloads the game I play on the most, re-hashes everything I say about it, then tries to "one up" me by buying the new game (impossible for me with no new gen console).
This sort of thing drives me nuts, cos it seems hard enough for anyone else to find their own persona, so when people are stealing mine I just wanna crack 'em over the head.

I'll leave it here.
Quote by Quam Celerrime
Bad grammar. Seriously. It drives me crazy.
Girls who gripe about being "fat."

Same... or when they have like one slice of pizza and go "omg I ate so much, I'm such a pig".
People who look at me and presume I listen to Heavy/Hardcore music

People who claim to be all depressed and whatnot on Facebook, and then are happy in real life, make your bloody mind up
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
When people say:

*reported*

You don't need to tell them, just press the goddamn report button and leave the thread.

Quote by atarusabrmaster
when people smack their lips and slurp when their eating. that drives me freakin nuts. after hearing it for about 30 seconds i leave the room.

Also this ^^
when there is hair stuck to the soap in the shower and i try to wash it off and it just moves to the other side of the soap like why the **** is hair on the soap!!?
some swell guys i met on UG:

Quote by tremeloud
You're a douche

Quote by CodySG

So I hope you have fun touching your dead dogs fur while you're rolling.

Add me
My PSN id: jbetter1 (tell me ur from UG)
MW2 WOOT!! hit me up
Quote by ScottB.
On pictures on Facebook, where people tag EVERY single person in the picture, even if you can only see their ear or something, and also if there's a picture of someone who doesn't have facebook they still tag their name. Wha's the point?

this and people who go through full albums tagging themselves in pictures, and no one else.. It's pretty freaky actually

also people who flake on plans and people who are tossers.

basically me.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by __Pent__
When people say:

*reported*

You don't need to tell them, just press the goddamn report button and leave the thread.

Also this ^^

no because then everyone will report and spam up the mods email.

EDIT: double posters!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 2