Does anyone else think the silly guitar/band fanfics are getting out of hand? They're cluttering up the front page guest columns and prevent me from seeing quickly if there are any new columns that are actually worth my time.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
fan fiction?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
woah theres ug fanfic? now im excited
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
I don't think TS understands the concept of fanfiction, particularly not the slightly more mature fanfiction running wild around the internet

And no, no I don't think that they do.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by The_Casinator
I don't give a sh*t, I never go there.

Neither do i
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Kumanji
I think he means those dramatised stories of band life on the UG front page in the bottom left. Not exactly fan fiction, you had several UGers rather excited there

Yeah, those are what I mean. Couldn't think of a better word to describe them.
They're about as cliche and horrible as most fanfics, so I thought it would fit.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
I'm now in the mood for some Hetfield/Mustaine/Ulrich fanfic. Preferably a slash piece with them all in a giant manwich and where they all climax simultaneously whilst a comet nucleus the size of a house drops on them, obliterating them all in a wash of cleansing fire. Either that or the Adeptus Astartes invade the russian office of UG.