You all have probably already heard about Attack! Attack!, so this isn't news but I was watching the video today (with some commentary http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jun/24/attack-attack-stick-stickly-video) and noticed the motherfsckers are playing Mesas. Who in the right mind would sell this people Mesa Boogies. These people are not worthy. In fact, I think they could achieve the same generic metalcore tone with Spiders.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
This band isn't even metalcore. As I Lay Dying is metalcore, and they use Mesa decently, but Attack Attack is just part of the new pop-hardcore scene, along with A Day to Remember.
Crabcore sells. Might be their way of breaking the mould and getting a crushing metalcore tone through something that's not a Line6 Spider.
because they were able to pay the correct amount of money in order to purchase them...this is how retail works.
Quote by fantasyh
You all have probably already heard about Attack! Attack!, so this isn't news but I was watching the video today (with some commentary http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jun/24/attack-attack-stick-stickly-video) and noticed the motherfsckers are playing Mesas. Who in the right mind would sell this people Mesa Boogies. These people are not worthy. In fact, I think they could achieve the same generic metalcore tone with Spiders.

Guitar shops don't care what genre of music you play. Hell, they probably don't even care if you play guitar, they'll still sell you a 2k+ amp if you want it.

They aren't worthy? They're in a music video using them, getting them more recognition. Where's your music video?
I sold them those amps. I thought it would be funny to let those idiots use amps that were used on awesome albums of Carlos Santana, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, Nirvana and Korn and others. I'm such a cunning fox!
jealousy is not good for you sir... they can afford said equipment. deal with it.
I'm sorry, but it has to be said......

Mesas really aren't that great...
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Totally unrelated to the topic, but I figured I might ask anyways. Are they six identical twins, or have they just never heard of variation before?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Yeah, I mean, any smart salesperson would realise that the money of shltty bands is not legal tender... yano, cus they are T3H SUXX0RZ!!!1!

As much as they are probably cvnts playing **** music, their money is still money, man.
Bastards.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by MushroomBomb
Totally unrelated to the topic, but I figured I might ask anyways. Are they six identical twins, or have they just never heard of variation before?

Irony?

And Attack Attack! > You

Bandwagons eh...